Akeneo Social Network Shop Connector: With the help of this connector, you can export product data from Akeneo to Facebook. This connector helps admin to easily transfer product data like the product, and product models from Akeneo to Facebook Shop Admin can do integration between Akeneo to Facebook using the Business ID, App ID, data locale wise. Using this module admin can filter data to be exported based on Category, family, Completeness, etc, and export them to Facebook Shop.
For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
Download CSV file from Akeneo PIM
The admin can download CSV from Akeneo PIM and upload it into the Facebook Shop.
Import Product Data into Facebook Shop
Upload CSV and import thousand of products into the Facebook shop
Update Product Data
The admin can upload updated CSV to update the correct product information into the Facebook shop.
Connect Multiple Facebook Shop
The admin can connect any number of the Facebook shop with Akeneo PIM.
Support Simple and Configurable Product Type
This module works with a simple and configurable type of product.
The admin can map the Facebook shop catalog and locale with the Akeneo Pim catalog and locale.
Compatibility with All Akeneo Edition
Akeneo PIM helps to centralize all your Product Information in a single place. You can create, manage, and enrich the product information and distribute it to various channels like ERP, eCommerce, Mobile App, POS, and Marketplaces. Webkul is the largest Akeneo solution provider in the World. We have covered more than ⅓ extensions among all the Akeneo extensions at their marketplace.
We have also started to provide the solution on the All Akeneo version including Akeneo Community Edition, Akeneo Growth, Akeneo Flexibility, and Akeneo Serenity Edition.
On Self-Hosted Server & PaaS(Platform as a Service)
Akeneo PIM provides open-source PIM software. Open-Source software is released under a license with source code and provides the rights to the users to modify the code. Anyone can easily access the code to create a set of tools or apps which are required for the integrations.
Akeneo Community Edition
Akeneo Community Edition is open-source. It is being trusted by many Enterprise Customers and downloaded more than 80K times. Akeneo Community Edition is the most popular PIM that can be hosted on any dedicated server which meets the installation requirements. We provide end-to-end support for Community Edition for Customization, Module Development, Support, and Training.
Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility Mode
Akeneo has an Enterprise version also. Akeneo Enterprise contains Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS) and Akeneo Serenity mode(SaaS). We do provide complete support for Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS). PaaS(Platform as a Service) is a service to allows customers to controls the software deployment with a limited option. The service provider provides the server, database, integration to the consumers. All the Webkul modules are compatible with the Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility.
SaaS(Software as a service) is a software distribution model and a way of delivering the application over the internet. A SaaS product is centrally hosted and is licensed based on a subscription model. Saas is being popular as they are fast and bring limitless opportunities in development.
Akeneo Growth Edition
Akeneo Growth Edtion is a SaaS PIM. The Growth Edition provides Fast Deployment, Automatic Upgrades, Scalable, and Adaptable PIM solutions. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo Growth Edition. We do configure the Extension with Middleware software. It uses the Akeneo API for integration.
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity Mode
Why you can choose Akeneo Facebook Shop Connector?
Akeneo PIM will allow you to gather all your product information in one single place, enrich it, and spread it to several channels like an e-commerce website, a mobile application like Facebook.
Akeneo Facebook Shop Connector helps in collecting data in one place to control and enrich your product information and export product data from Akeneo to your Facebook shop using CSV.
With this, you can manage thousands of products easily, create a product catalog, and export them to the Facebook Shop. It works with simple and configurable types of products.
How does this module work?
This connector "Akeneo Facebook Shop Connector" integration between Akeneo to Facebook using the Business ID, App ID, App Secret Key, or Access Token In this module, the admin can sync the Facebook app and Akeneo and can export product data from Akeneo to Facebook.
Using this connector admin can connect multiple Facebook shops by providing Credentials in Jobs and can export all data like the product, and product models from Akeneo to Facebook.
Benefits of Akeneo Facebook Shop Connector
With the help of this Connector, you can export the following Product Information from your Akeneo to Facebook Shop -
- Export Product - The admin can export all the products from Akeneo to Facebook. There is a separate export job to the export product from AKeneo to Facebook.
- Export Product Model - The admin can export all product models from Akeneo to Facebook Shop. There is a separate export job to export product models from Akeneo to Facebook.
Integrate Facebook shop with Akeneo PIM
This module provides powerful integration between facebook shops and helps to manage large product data from Akeneo end. All your product information will be managed on the Akeneo end. To do so you have to provide below Facebook shop needed configuration in the Akeneo panel:
- Name - Any name for recognition purpose
- Business Id - You will have Facebook shop business Id
- App Id - Also, this integration requires Facebook shop App id too.
- App Secret - You need to give the Facebook shop App secret key.
- Access Token - Facebook shop access token required for integration.
After setting up, the admin can view all Facebook shop accounts into the Akeneo panel and integrate the required one.
Product Attribute Mapping
Attribute mapping is one of the most important phases to bring the correct product information from Akeneo PIM to Facebook Shop. Before setting up you must map the product field between the Facebook shop and Akeneo PIM.
- The admin can see the list of all attributes available in the Facebook shop and map respective Akeneo fields with the Facebook shop for the correct import process.
- The admin can also map the default value with the Facebook shop.
- The admin can also configure the mapping of configurable product attributes.
- The admin can choose which product model attribute must come and which will have a default value.
Export Product and multiple Images
Admin can export the product and variant product Akeneo to Facebook Shop. You can create a product model in Akeneo and add information about its variants such as color, size.
When the product is exported from Akeno to the Facebook shop, the product variant attributes and information are also exported in CSV and mapped on the Facebook shop. The variant product inherits all the features of the product information.
- Export variant product image
- Add images in the variants.
- Variant product inventory
Import Multiple Locale
It’s more important to have multiple locales to provide service across global users. This module allows the admin to select the locales in which you want to show the product content to the end-users.
- The admin even can export product data CSV into multiple languages from Akeneo and add it into the Facebook shop.
- First, the default locale will import from Akeneo to the Facebook shop.
- Once it’s completed, then the admin can select multiple locales and export the respective CSV and update it into a Facebook shop.
- This will help you to show the product information in the customer's native language hassle-free.
Upload CSV into Facebook Shop
To minimize the longest process and enrich your product data in less time, this module is an intuitive tool for Facebook merchants. This module can make a catalog export as CSV files from Akeneo PIM manually.
- Upload default locale CSV
This module provides the locale mapping between Akeneo PIM and the Facebook shop locale. You can download the CSV in the default locale and import it into the Facebook shop easily
- Upload Multiple locale CSV
If you want to add localized product information into the Facebook shop then it could be possible through this module. Upload default locale file then selects multiple locales in Akeneo panel and download multiple locale CSV. Add exported CSV into facebook shop to get localized product information.
Complete Features List
- Connect Multiple Facebook shops By providing Credentials in Jobs.
- Export Product with supporting information Export product model to Facebook shop Support Simple and Configurable products.
- The admin can map the Catalog between Akeneo and Facebook shop.
- The admin can map the locale and attribute field with Akeneo PIM and Facebook shop.
- Export multiple images from Akeneo PIM to Facebook shop.
- The product can update from Akeneo PIM to the Facebook shop.
- The admin can export the default locale CSV and add it into the Facebook shop.
- The admin can export multiple locale CSV and upload it into the Facebook shop.
- You can export products with the “export product” and “export model product” jobs for simple and configurable products.
Akeneo 7.0.x Compatible -
- In Akeneo Version 7, SKU is no longer mandatory to create a product and now UUID is the new product identifier. (CE, EE).
- Smoother mapping and faster importing. (CE, EE).
- Tailored export can help to improve the readability of your product information export by defining rounding operations for measurement values. (EE)
- In Akeneo Version 7, you can now map columns in your source data to additional attribute types. (EE)
- Tailored imports help you to clean up your HTML Characters (EE).
- Using Tailored imports, we can find and replace specific words in Text and Text Area Attributes. (EE).
- Now we are creating a table attribute you can take advantage of measurement. (EE).
- Now we can use reference entities as a column type in the table attribute(EE).
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/