Multi Inventory System (MIS) for Shopware: Multi Inventory System (MIS) for Shopware improving the inventory management for the store merchants, it makes the control of inventory for single or multiple sources. MIS for Shopware helps the admin to manage the delivery of an order from a particular product source/stock location based on the shipping address. The admin can select an inventory source while creating the product and can also assign stock to the ordered products.
Product Delivery From Nearest Store
MIS facilitates faster delivery of the orders to the customers as the order is delivered from the store which is nearest to the customer’s location.
Minimize Delivery Cost
It helps in reduce shipping costs to the minimum by choosing the delivery distance or source priority strategy.
Deliver Products From Various Sources
Using this module, the admin may not only select a single source but also split products between the sources.
Select Sources While Creating Shipments
In Shopware Multi Inventory System admin can choose the inventory sources while creating the shipment.
Why use this module?
Shopware Multi -Inventory System enhances the way admin can manage the inventory at their end. Quickly split inventory among multiple warehouses and effectively manage stock right from the product page or order page.
Having multiple inventories source makes it easy to ship the product from different locations without keeping your customers waiting. This will encourage more customers to buy since they’ll enjoy the satisfaction of quick delivery.
Managing New Sources
Shopware Multi Inventory System helps in improving fast delivery to the customer by adding and managing new sources.
- The admin can add multiple new sources
- The Create button navigates the admin to the New Source page.
- In the New Source page, the admin configures the General details, Contact Info, and the Address Data.
- Once the admin saves the details and the source is created, new sources shall appear under the source list.
- The source list includes details such as the Code, Name, Status-If Enabled of the respective source created.
- The admin can also edit and delete the sources
Adding New Sources
Using MIS for Shopware you can create the multiple numbers of sources from the admin backend.
- The admin needs to click on the Create button.
- The admin will provide the General, Contact, and Address information.
- General Information - It includes the Name, Code, Description, status.
- Contact Information- This includes the contact name, email, and mobile number.
- Source Address - Street, Pincode, City, and Country
Add Multiple Inventories
Today online purchasing has become a trend, MIS plays a vital role in terms of inventory management. The admin adds various multiple inventories to the product to keep a stock of goods at various locations of the product.
- Once the sources are created, the admin needs to assign sources to each product.
- In the product page, the admin selects the inventory sources and quantity in the inventories tab.
- On clicking the inventory Sources, the list of sources shall open up and the admin chooses the sources to assign multiple sources to products.
One of the major advantages for admin is to manage the inventory of their stores from multiple locations. This way the admin can deliver the products/ order from the nearest source/ warehouse to the customers assuring faster product delivery.
- The Assign Sources option is present on the Order page.
- On clicking the Inventories tab, the admin can set inventories and assign the stock to the sources.
- The chosen multiple sources shall display under the inventory Sources option.
- The admin can assign a specific quantity to each of the sources chosen by the admin.
- The list of sources shall also appear while the shipment for the order is created.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
You may also check our other top-quality Shopware Modules.