Odoo Multichannel Amazon Saas Connector: Why do you need Amazon Saas?
If you have a seller account in amazon and want to make implementation in it from developer end then you need to grant the developer keys which is not right.
With the help of Amazon SaaS, Webkul is offering an ease to you so that you can simply take the subscription from us and start selling your products. Basically, when you use Amazon Saas then you do not need to worry about the developer account. However, running an effective online store requires a strong backend management solution; Odoo is one of the leading backend management software. Hence, Odoo Amazon Saas integration fulfills the customers demand perfectly.
Ease to connect your Amazon SaaS with Odoo!
If you are looking for a way to connect your Amazon SaaS with Odoo then your search ends here only! Odoo Multichannel Amazon Saas Connector allows you to easily integrate your single Odoo instance with multiple Amazon Saas accounts. Hence, the module perfectly fits in your requirements.
Whether it is seller data(like orders and catalogs) or inventory you can manage it all with the help of the module. Odoo Multichannel Amazon Saas Connector facilitates synchronization, import and export as per your business requirements.
Prerequisites for using Odoo Multichannel Amazon Saas Connector Module
Below is the list of things you would need before installing Odoo Multichannel Amazon Saas Connector:
- Odoo Multichannel Amazon Saas Connector is a dependent module on Odoo Multi-Channel Sale Module, which is the framework module to provide the structure to integrate Amazon Saas with Odoo. The base module needs to be installed first for Odoo Multichannel Amazon Saas Connector to work.
- For Odoo online(SAAS) users, you first need to migrate to the Odoo.sh platform before installing Odoo Multichannel Amazon Saas Connector because Odoo restricts third-party software installations on Odoo online(SAAS).
- You would also require Odoo Domain which should be unique and Seller Key from amazon.
Odoo Multichannel Amazon Saas Connector Features
Importing Product Reports in Odoo
- Request for the product reports; you can also get the status of the reports
- Product Reports and their statuses are manually imported in bulk
Importing Products in Odoo
- Products are manually imported in bulk
- You can also import products via cron scheduler
Importing Orders in Odoo
- Orders are manually imported in bulk
- You can import orders via cron scheduler
- Order details (like customers and their addresses(depending on Amazon's policy), taxes, delivery methods, payment methods, currency) are imported along with the orders
- Order statuses (like cancel, shipment and invoice) are also imported along with the orders
[Note]:Due to amazon PII data policy, customer details don't come along with orders so via channel a default partner configuration needed to be set.
Manually Map Orders Statuses
- You can manually map order statuses from Odoo end.
- Fill the corresponding Order status of Amazon and Odoo in the Order Status table.
- Amazon Order State like-Completed, On-Hold, Refunded etc. you need to configure the Order States of both channels accordingly.
- You need to configure the Order States of both channels; Order State in Amazon are like-Completed, On-Hold, Refunded etc.
Manually Export Products from Odoo
- You can export products on bulk
- Or, export selected products
Managing Synchronization History
- All the synchronization history is managed in Odoo
Enhanced Dynamic Dashboard
- Introduced a dynamic dashboard to track the data of Amazon to your Odoo.
- Import/Export the data of any channel directly from the dashboard.
- Well-designed Donut Chart and Line Graph to analyze the data.
- The dashboard also offers Clickable tabs and data cards.
Donut Chart to Analyze the data
- Drop down to Select the Data Type (Order and Product)
- Track the data of connected Amazon
Line Graph to Analyze the data
- Drop down to Select the Data Type (Order, Product, and Customer)
- Track the data the Line Graph
Clickable Data Cards for the Details
- View the imported Product, Order and Customers in the Tabs
- The tabs are clickable and direct you to the respective mapping, feeds as well as sync history.
Importing Data in Odoo
You can easily import Catalogs and their reports from Amazon to Odoo.
The module makes the Import process quick and easy. You can import data manually or via cron scheduler. The data is stored in the form of feeds in Odoo and then automatically creates data on the basis of the settings.
Mapping is created in the module to avoid duplicity of the data.
You can import Orders along with the data associated with it from Amazon to Odoo.
The import function is simplified with the help of module Odoo Multichannel Amazon Saas Connector.
Orders statuses like cancel, shipment and invoice are automatically imported at the same time. Moreover, data like customers (depending on Amazon's policy) and their addresses, taxes, delivery methods, payment methods, currency is also imported along with it.
Exporting Catalogs in Odoo
Odoo Multichannel Amazon Connector has made the export process really convenient.
Now, you can export products from Odoo to Amazon without any hassle.
You can export products directly from the specific product form.
A Well Designed Dynamic Dashboard
Now, easily analyze and track the data from one place!
Introduced a dynamic dashboard where you can analyze the data easily with the help of representative graphs. You can Import/Export the data of Shopware directly from the dashboard.
It has a well-designed Donut Chart and Line Graph to analyze the data. The dashboard also offers Clickable tabs and data cards.
Dedicated Support for Odoo Multichannel Amazon SAAS Connector Module
Webkul's dedicated support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for your Odoo Multichannel Amazon SAAS Connector and its extensions.
For any query or issue please CREATE A TICKET HERE