Marketplace Hyperlocal System For Shopware: This module connects the customers with local stores and transforms their shopping experiences. The customer can order from the nearest local stores available. This module is very beneficial for both sellers and buyers.
The seller can easily add the location where the seller can ship the products. The customers can enter their location then can check the available sellers and the available products in that particular location.
Note - To use this module you must install and purchase Webkul Shopware 6 Multi Seller Marketplace first.
Find & Browse Seller Shop
The buyer can search the shop according to the location and can do purchase through the seller's shop.
Google Maps API Integrated
All the location-based activities and searches are provided by using Google Maps API integration.
Customer Location Search
The customer needs to enter their location and, After that, the customers can buy products from the nearest seller's store.
Enter Longitude And Latitude
The sellers can also add Longitude and Latitude for their shops under which they can ship the product.
Why do we need this module?
In the Shopware marketplace hyperlocal system, the customer can buy products according to their location. Whenever the customers enter their location then the customers will be able to see the sellers and their products available in the entered location.
However, this can be very beneficial for the sellers and the customers as it reduces the shipping cost and time. The hyperlocal system gives the advantage of shorter delivery distance to the customer that increases the speed of order satisfaction and also reduces the delivery costs.
Google Maps API/ Set Radius Units
To run the Shopware Marketplace Hyperlocal System, the geographical location of sellers is a significant criterion. The module has flexible settings to configure the module easily.
- The add-on for the location search functionalities uses the Google Maps API.
- The admin needs to enter the Google API Key.
- Can set Radius units as in Km or Miles.
- The admin can add Location Pop-up Title
- The admin can manage page listing and show default products.
Add Delivery Location
In the Shopware marketplace hyperlocal system, the buyer needs to enter their location on the website. And based on that will find the desired results.
- The customer needs to enter the delivery location inside that Pop-up that is noticeable for the first time when the customer visits the website.
- All the similar locations will be visible in the dropdown is making it easy for the customer to select them.
- Customers can also add any other locations, in case of sending the product to some other person.
- Based on customer location, all the sellers who deliver in that location will get visible.
Hyperlocal Shipping Location
To use the Shopware Marketplace Hyperlocal System, sellers need to define their locations from where they are shipping and selling the products. Therefore, sellers need to define their available locations.
- The sellers need to define their locations where they can ship and sell the products.
- The sellers can add multiple locations.
- The extension will automatically fetch latitude and longitude for the exact seller's location.
- The sellers can manage and remove their added locations.
- The admin can add the location on behalf of sellers.
Auto-Empty Cart on Location Change
Shopware marketplace hyperlocal system helps you to get your products on time. It is better to buy products from the seller near to the customer location. This feature is one of the best functionalities that allows empty carts on customer location change. So, the customer can get their goods delivered from the only sellers selling products in the nearby area.
- The customer will see a pop-up message stating that "On Change location, not available product will be empty from cart”.
- The feature added to counter down the error if the customer adds products to the cart and on change of location can still place the order for the same.
Show Sellers & Products Based on the Customer's Location
The customer needs to enter their location on the website. And based on that will find the desired results on entering their location. Then it will automatically help them to view the list of sellers available in that location.
- The customer can also change their location anytime from a location field available adjacent to the search product field on the website.
- The customer needs to visit the seller store and can select and add to the cart the product from the seller collection page itself.
- The customer to purchase the product needs to visit the seller page.
- The products available to the customer depends upon the customer location only.
- If the seller has not added any products in the outlet for that location, so in this case, the customer will find a message that no products are available for that location.
- The seller can add multiple shipping locations.
- Admin can add multiple shipping locations for sellers.
- Location popup displays on the storefront to enter the location of the customer.
- Admin can set a range of locations, units, and listing type (Products Listing, Sellers Listing).
- After entering the location by customer products or sellers listing will be shown in a range of customer locations.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/