Laravel B2B Marketplace USPS Shipping: This module allows the admin to enable the USPS shipping method. It automatically calculates the cost of shipment from the supplier's origin address. Options for the packaging type and drop off type is available at the admin panel. The suppliers can use his USPS account credentials to manage the shipment.
Important Note - This module is an add-on for Webkul's Laravel eCommerce B2B Marketplace, so you need to install Webkul's Laravel eCommerce B2B Marketplace first.
- The admin can enable or disable the USPS Shipping method.
- The admin can set the USPS shipping method name that will be shown from the front side.
- The admin can define the allowed methods and weight units.
- The admin can allow suppliers to save their own credentials.
- The admin can set packaging type and drop off type.
- The supplier can add Invoice information.
- Ability to download Invoice.