Now, the Shopware merchants can easily allow their customers to shop on the go using the Shopware mobile app that is flutter-based and that too with ease on their Android and iOS devices. The customers can access their account panel options, surf the products, and categories, make a checkout with their products, and more on their mobile devices.
The customers can do this just like they do it on the website using their web browsers. Also, all of the data like the orders, customer data, product information, etc. will be real-time synchronized between the Shopware website and the mobile app.
You can also view the Shopware 6 Mobile App Builder backend Admin Panel Web Demo.
Complete White label Solution
Rebrand the app with your own logo as we provide completely white-label solution apps.
Multiple Device Support
The apps can be used by Android users as well as by iOS users they just need to download the app from their respective stores.
Multiple Currency & Language Support(LTR & RTL)
The app allows customers to switch between multiple currencies and languages by just making swift taps. The app supports LTR and RTL languages(Arabic, Urdu, etc.).
Chat With Admin
Customers can send their query along with images to the admin for clarifications and the admin can respond back to the customer as well.
Easily search for the products using your voice, just name the product that is available within the store and it gets displayed. Also, make use of the text search to search the products.
Store admin can send push notifications to the customers and these can then be accessed by the customers on their mobile devices in a jiffy.
What is the use of the Shopware Flutter Mobile App?
Mobile Apps are said to be the revolution in today’s industry scenario. They happen to serve the masses globally with their -
- Easy Accessibility.
- Better User Interface and Experience.
- Advanced Features.
- Faster Processing
If one has a web store based on the e-commerce platform, then it's time to convert it into an app. Shopware 6 Mobile App converts an e-commerce website into an app that operates on both Android and iOS. Mobile apps have already played a great role in the globalization of the e-commerce industry and helped in increasing sales conversions as well.
Why build native mobile apps?
The Mobikul Apps are native in nature to provide complete device-based functionalities. They are built for a dedicated operating system so render better performance. The Mobikul app code is written in Flutter for the Android and iOS apps.
- Better User Experience and interaction.
- The more efficient response of device-based features like voice search, GPS, and other device-based functionalities.
- Supports more Graphics.
Interactive Home Page
The homepage of an application is meant to attract the maximum customers which shall add up to increasing the store sales revenue. The homepage is enriched with multiple features -
- Banner Slider - A sliding set of multiple banners is displayed to represent the information related to the store.
- Featured Category - The customers can easily tap on the featured categories to view the respective product listings under the same.
- Carousel (Product & Image) - The customers will find the product and image carousels on the app's home page for selection.
A swift checkout process is an important part of the mobile app. The Shopware mobile app allows customers to easily make a checkout without any hassles.
The customers after adding their products to the cart can proceed further to a quick and easy checkout. They can even use the Buy Now button for faster checkout.
- Add products to the cart and proceed to checkout.
- Place the order with default values.
- Change the billing and the shipping address.
- Select the Shipping and payment method.
- Place the order.
Searching for products within the store is a usually cumbersome task but now using the Mobikul mobile app the customers can easily search for their required products. Using the Shopware mobile app now customers can search the products in two ways -
- Searching the products by using voice.
- Searching the products by entering the product name.
The product page gives the customers a complete overview of the product. It has several essential and unique features which make the app’s UI look more interactive & engaging. The product page includes the following features -
- Quantity Manipulator
- Product Description
- Add to Cart
- Add to Wishlist
- Buy Now Option
Contact Store Owner Via Mobile App
Have any queries or doubts? Get in touch with the website admin using the mobile app. The customers usually find it difficult to clear their doubts regarding the products. So, now they have the option to directly connect with the store admin regarding any queries.
- Converse with the admin using the mobile app.
- Responses are received within the same window.
- Clear doubts regarding the products as required.
Send Push Notifications
The Shopware mobile app is a connecting bridge to share details with the customer. The store owner can share the details about the offer, discount, deals, and other such information using Push Notification.
These Notifications can be easily managed from the admin panel. They can be of any type related to products, categories, or some other random information.
- Customers using the mobile app can receive push notifications.
- Push notifications can be about a new product launch or as created by the store admin.
Multiple Payment Gateways & Shipping Methods Support
This app provides various ways to pay for the goods and services that the customer wants to purchase.
This will not only engage more and more customers but also help increase sales as the customers have multiple options to choose from the various shipping and payment methods.
- The customers get to choose from available shipping methods.
- Payment methods can be chosen by the customer from the list of available ones.
It is used to develop cross-platform applications for Android & iOS platforms. This lessens the burden of the developers as they do not have to create two separate applications for the Android and iOS platforms.
So, a single app needs to be created that works for both mobile platforms. Now, you can receive top-notch mobile app development services from Mobikul itself that will eventually save the customer’s time and assets altogether.
- Lesser Development Time.
- Single App for Multiple Platforms.
- Easy to Maintain.
- Fully Native App-Like Experience.