Shopware 6 Tier Pricing Akeneo Extension: This add-on tier pricing enables the admin to add advance tier pricing for products. User can add tier pricing for simple as well as variant product. User can export tier pricing from the Akeneo to Shopware 6 store.
This module provides the admin with a new attribute type called “tier pricing”. User can map attributes with fields in the Shopware 6 store. User can also import price rules from Shopware 6 store to Akeneo.
Admin can give offers and give discounts on products so that the customers buy more products. Finally, this add-on helps to add tier pricing for products and export it to Shopware 6 store.
This module is an add-on to the Shopware 6 Akeneo Connector, so for using this module you need to install the Shopware 6 connector first.
For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet the system requirements.
Manage Tier Pricing
The admin can add tier pricing for Shopware 6 store from Akeneo. Therefore, a user can add tier pricing for simple as well as variant products.
Tier Pricing Attribute
This module avails with a new attribute type called “Tier Pricing”. Users can add tier pricing attribute to the family and use it for advance tier pricing.
Import Price Rules
The admin can import the price rules created in Shopware 6 store to Akeneo.
Admin can add product pricing in many currencies from Akeneo and export them to Shopware 6 store. Users can also add net and gross in the product section.
Sync Shopware 6 Tier Pricing Fields
Shopware 6 tier pricing add-on sync all the standard fields available in Shopware 6 to Akeneo.
- Using this module, store owners can provide discounts according to the product's quantity.
- Users have to export products from Akeneo to Shopware 6 store.
- This add-on supports of standard fields available in Shopware 6 store such as quantity, price, tax rate, stock etc.
Attribute Mapping & Rule Mapping
Attributes can be mapped from the setup attribute mapping section. In this section, you can see the fields in Shopware and map them with attributes in Akeneo.
- Admin can also map the gross and net price for listing.
- A user can also map several other fields available in Shopware 6.
- Users must select the rule from other mapping sections for using tier pricing.
Manage Tier Pricing For Simple/Variant Products
- This add-on allows the admin to add and manage tier pricing for products from Akeneo.
- Users can export tier pricing from Akeneo to Shopware 6 store.
- Thus, a user can export tier pricing from Akeneo to Shopware 6 using any export job profile.
- There are several job profiles available such as Export all to Shopware 6, category export, attribute export, etc.
Add Product Pricing In Multi-Currency
This add-on enables users to add product pricing in multiple currencies from Akeneo. Net price as well gross price fields for listing are also available in Akeneo.
- The user will have to map these fields otherwise tier pricing value will not fetch.
- Synchronize All Standard Tier Pricing Fields Available in Shopware 6 User can manage tier pricing for Shopware products from Akeneo using this module.
- This module keeps sync of all the fields available in Showpare 6 for advance tier pricing.
- User can import rules from Shopware 6 to Akeneo with help of Akeneo Tier Pricing for Shopware 6.
- Thus, this add-on helps users to give various pricing offers for products from Akeneo.
Akeneo 6.0.x Compatible
- In Akeneo PIM Version 6, you can manage your multidimensional data [CE, EE].
- Tailored Exports can help you advance your product exports [EE only].
- Improve Your Productivity with a New Category Screen [CE, EE].
- The System Menu in Akeneo PIM Version 6 has been completely redesigned. It's divided into two sections: System Navigation and User Management Navigation settings [CE, EE].
- Navigate between your choice codes and their translations more simply, and manage your attribute options more effectively [CE, EE].
- As your media collection expands, Akeneo PIM Version 6 can keep up by supporting up to ten million assets per asset family [EE only].
- Users are now able to choose several assets from the same family at the same time in the Akeneo PIM user interface [EE only].
- Because of an upgraded process tracker area, you can keep track of your tasks and jobs [CE, EE].
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
You may also check our top-quality Akeneo Extensions.