Laravel eCommerce SaaS Aramex Shipping: This module will provide the tenants with another shipping method to offer their customers for the delivery of their products. Once the super admin will configure it, all the tenants have this shipping method in their stores. The Aramex APIs will help to calculate the shipping.
This plugin is an add-on to the Laravel Multi Company SaaS Module. So you need to download the Laravel e-Commerce Multi Company SaaS Module first.
Set Title for Shipping Method
The tenant can set the name for the module which will be reflected on the front end to the customers while they are choosing the shipping methods.
Sandbox Account (for Testing)
The super admin can enable or disable the sandbox testing for the module.
Select Shipping Country
The tenant can select the “All Allowed Countries" or "Specified Countries".
Set Shipping Method
The tenant can set the domestic and international methods for the shipping.
Why do we need a Laravel eCommerce SaaS Aramex Shipping module?
Laravel eCommerce SaaS Aramex Shipping module will allow your customers to experience the Aramex shipping and can have their products delivered to their doorstep. Once the super admin configures it to the SaaS store, it’ll give all the tenants an option of having an Aramex shipping. The tenant can also enable the Cash on Delivery here.
Basic Setup Options for Laravel SaaS Aramex Shipping
After the super admin configures the module into the store then there are the following options that need to be configured for the further use of tenants.
- The super admin can enable/disable it at the checkout.
- The username and password should be entered by the super admin.
- Super admin can put the value of the account number and entity.
Integrate Laravel SaaS Aramex Shipping for Tenants
After successfully configuring the module, the tenant can get access to use this shipping method in their stores as well.
- They can set the origin of the address where they can put the country name, state, city, zip code, etc.
- They can set the title of the method.
- Enable or disable the option of calculating the tax.
- They can select the Allowed Domestic and international countries.
Customer Checkout Process
Once the customer comes to the checkout page, he’ll get certain shipping methods from which he can select one for his delivery.
- The customer can select any shipping method from the given methods.
- The customer can view all the information regarding the order under his profile section.
- He can receive his order with ease with the help of Aramex shipping.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here or send an email to email@example.com
You may also check our quality Bagisto Extensions.