Opencart Marketplace Seller List - Opencart Marketplace Seller List allows the customer to see all Seller List. Using this module customers can see Seller list with seller name, location, and total product if these fields will be enabled by the admin side. Seller list add-on will display, list of sellers in the marketplace with filter option as well as it will display the products from those sellers.
Please Note -
- This module is an add-on of the Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module.
- This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
- Opencart Marketplace Seller List module supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
Opencart Marketplace Seller List Features
- A customer can see Seller list.
- Admin can enable or disable the module.
- Admin can also use seller list as a module on a different layout.
- Admin can enable or disable the image, location, product display at front end.
- A customer can search the marketplace seller store alphabetically.
- A customer can see the seller list at Sell page.
- A customer can see the product list of a particular seller.
After installing the module, the admin will do the configuration of the module. By going to the “Extension”, the admin will find modules option and their admin can edit this particular module. Admin can set the module name, module status, and enable or disable the image, location, no of seller etc that will create a separate module structure for the particular layout.
- Admin will set the name of the module.
- Admin enable or disable the image, location, no of seller.
After the configuration from the back-end, customer can view Seller's List with Seller's name, location and total number of products. Customer can also view the image which has been set by the seller for their profile.
- Customer can view Seller's List with Seller's name, location and total number of products.
- Customer can also view the Seller's image.
Seller's List on “Sell Page”
Even the user/customer can find the seller's list on the “Sell Page”. There will be “View more seller list” option. On clicking on that option, customer can view seller list with shop name and products. Customer can search the seller using alphabets.
- Customer can view seller list with shop name and products.
- Customer can search the seller using alphabets.
- Customers can decide how many seller they want to see in a single page.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology based era where everything is simplified even the online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul's has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smart phones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the seller's too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have a Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customer can contact to the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- User can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on map.
Opencart Marketplace Seller List Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com