PrestaShop Marketplace Make an Offer - When your store is converted into a marketplace, then there arise a need for buyer to communicate to different sellers if buyer wants to purchase the product in bulk. The module fits into this requirement and provides a platform where the buyer can create a offer request for purchasing any item in bulk.
- This module is an add-on to a marketplace module. To use this module, you must install PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace first.
- PrestaShop Marketplace Make an Offer module is MultiShop Compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
PrestaShop Marketplace Make an Offer Features -
- Buyer can send the request to buy the products in bulk.
- Seller can easily view the customers offer requests from the front-end.
- Seller can easily sent the quote to the buyer.
- The buyer will have the opportunity to negotiate with the seller.
- If the seller and the buyer has agreed upon, then the seller can easily create a voucher for the buyer.
- The buyer can use the voucher and can avail the benefits.
- Select whether wholesaler request will be auto approved or not.
- Option to select whether admin can approve offer request or not.
- Option to select whether customer can apply offer at once only.
- The admin can view the conversation between the buyer and the seller at any point.
- Module translations available in these languages – Arabic(ar), German(de), Spanish(es), Italian(It), Japanese(ja), Dutch(nl), Russian(ru), French(fr), Portuguese(pt).
PrestaShop Marketplace Make an Offer Use Case -
- Since the Marketplace Make an Offer module is an add on for the Marketplace module. So, the Marketplace module must be installed.
- After the installation, two new menu will get added under the marketplace account.
- The buyer will have the "Make an Offer" button on the product detail page.
- From here, the buyer can place the offer request. Buyer needs to specify the price, quantity and the description.
- The request is sent to the seller and the seller respond with the quote.
- If the buyer wants, can negotiate. Then the seller can send the revised quotation.
- The admin has all the rights to view the conversation at any point of time
- When the buyer and seller agrees upon the quotation, then the seller can create a voucher for the respective buyer.
This way admin can let the buyers place a offer request.
How Marketplace Make an Offer is helpful for you?
- Buyer can easily send offer request to the seller along with the quantity and price.
- Helps to increase bulk sales, which leads to high turnover.
- Helpful for whole sellers as they are more into bulk sales.
- Provides an inbuilt conversation system for seller and buyer chat, so they can easily converse with each other.
- Helps to increase bulk orders at your site.
- Seller can generate vouchers for bulk sale when seller and customer both agree at the same cost
- Customers can avail discounts as they can negotiate with the sellers.
- Admin has full access to the conversation that takes place between seller and buyer.
- Helps to increase sales conversions rate.
In-built conversation system -
- This module comes with an amazing functionality where seller and buyer can converse with each other promptly and efficiently.
- Buyer can view the conversation made by seller in “My Offer Request” tab.
- Admin can also view conversation done between buyer and seller.
- Through this functionality, the buyer can create offer requests effectively and efficiently and can further negotiate with the seller.
- There is a proper record of the conversations that have taken place between seller and customer.
Voucher creation -
- When the seller “Accept” the offer request, a pop-up form will appear in order to create a voucher.
- Seller can now create a voucher for the amount on which the deal has been fixed with the buyer.
- Once the voucher has been created, it will be available to the buyers in their “Vouchers” sections in their account that can be easily used by the customer.