Prestashop Marketplace Bulk Buy - When your store is converted into a marketplace, then there arise a need for buyer to communicate to different sellers if buyer wants to purchase the product in bulk. The module fits into this requirement and provides a platform where the buyer can request for a bulk buy order.
This module is an add-on of marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace
Prestashop Marketplace Bulk Buy Features -
- Buyer can send the request to buy the products in bulk.
- Seller can easily view the bulk buy request from the frontend.
- Seller can easily sent the quote to the buyer.
- The buyer will have the opportunity to negotiate with the seller.
- If the seller and the buyer has agreed upon, then the seller can easily create a voucher for the buyer.
- The buyer can use the voucher and can avail the benefits.
- The admin can view the conversation between the buyer and the seller at any point.
Prestashop Marketplace Bulk Buy Use Case -
- Since the Marketplace Bulk Buy module is an add on for the Marketplace module. So, the Marketplace module must be installed.
- After the installation, two new menu will get added under the marketplace account.
- The buyer will have the bulk buy button on the product detail page.
- From here, the buyer can place the request for bulk buy. Buyer needs to specify the quantity and the description.
- The request is sent to the seller and the seller respond with the quote.
- If the buyer wants, can negotiate. Then the seller can send the revised quotation.
- The admin has all the rights to view the conversation at any point of time
- When the buyer and seller agrees upon the quotation, then the seller can create a voucher for the respective buyer.
This way admin can let the buyers to place a bulk buy request.
Please refer this link to view the French counterpart of this module : Prestashop Marketplace Achat En Vrac
Prestashop Marketplace Bulk Buy Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM