Opencart Marketplace Seller Locator - This is a very useful module if you have Opencart MarketPlace module. By this module you can add seller’s locations from the admin side and the seller can also add his/her location from the profile page. Customers can search sellers by exact location or by radius distance. It makes your seller reachable to the customers, customers can easily check which seller can deliver order easily at their doorstep.
Please Note -
- This module is an add-on of the Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module.
- This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
- Opencart Marketplace Seller Locator module supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
Opencart Marketplace Seller Locator Features -
- The seller can add multiple locations.
- Admin can add/manage the seller’s location.
- Admin can enable or disable the module.
- Customers can search sellers by location as well as radius distance that helps customers to search nearby sellers too.
- It is working with full functionality in all the browsers.
- Seller’s searching is done by ajax, so the page will not load again and the customer will get data faster.
- Admin can also search the location by ZIP and Postal code.
Configuration of Seller Locator
After the installation of this module, admin can find the Seller Locator in the back-end and can enable or disable this module. Admin can add or edit Seller Location under “Add/Manager Seller” in the “Marketplace”.
In the "Manage Partner's Location" tab, admin can see seller name, seller email, Latitude & Longitude and there will an edit option. Admin can even add “New Location”. While adding new location for the seller, admin will get a page, where admin will “Location Hint”, “Latitude & Longitude”, “Seller's name, Company, seller's email” and enable location for that seller.
- Admin can add New Seller Location.
- Admin can edit or delete existing Seller Location.
- Admin will add “Location Hint”, “Latitude & Longitude”, “Seller's name, Company, seller's email” for inserting new Seller Location.
Seller Locator management from Seller's End
Even the seller under “My profile” can update their location on the front-end. There will be a tab called “Seller Location”, seller can see Location, “Latitude & Longitude” and edit option. Seller can add their location. When seller will add their location, they will get a page where they will enter- “Search Location”, “Latitude & Longitude”. Seller can even update the existing location.
- Seller can add new location.
- Seller can update the existing location.
- Seller will enter “Search Location”, “Latitude & Longitude” for entering new location.
Customer can view the seller name and on the Google Map, they can search by location as well as radius distance. On clicking on Seller Location, it will be reflected on the Google Map. On the Google Map, there will be Store Link, and on clicking on that link, customer will be redirected to the seller's store.
- Customer can search by location as well as radius distance.
- Customer can go to seller's store by clicking on store link on the Google Map.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology based era where everything is simplified even the online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul's has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smart phones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the seller's too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have a Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customer can contact to the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- User can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on map.