Prestashop Reward System - Prestashop Rewards System module allows admin to reward the customers with points. The admin can allocate reward points to the customers based on their purchases (order wise/product wise/category wise/manufacturer wise) or activities like registering on the website or sharing orders on Facebook. Customers can also earn the reward points by referring the website to their friends through email.
Prestashop Reward System module is MultiShop Compatible.
Order Reward Points
Allocate reward points to customers based on their purchases.
Configure Order Status
Select order status for assigning the reward points to customers.
Reward Points Expiry Popup
Create a sense of urgency among customers to purchase by showing them reward points expiry notifications.
Redeem Reward Points
Customers can redeem their reward points during checkout.
Reward for referring friends
Customers can earn reward points for referral registration and orders.
Order Share Reward
Reward customers with points for sharing orders on Facebook.
Send email notifications to customers for reward points balance, expiration, etc.
Convert your onsite visitors into customers by giving them reward points for registering on the store. Grab the users' attention as soon as they land on your site by showing them a registration reward popup. Motivate customers to create their profiles by displaying the benefit of signing up on your website.
Turn first-time shoppers into loyal customers. Providing your customers with reward points every time they place an order will keep them coming back and make more purchases. The more orders they place on your store, the more reward points they can earn and use them for getting discounts on future purchases.
Highlight Reward Points
Show the number of reward points the customers will receive upon making the purchase in advertising messages. You can choose to display the advertising block on the product, category, and cart pages. Also, change the look and feel of the advertisement block by setting its image and theme color.
Referral program is one of the best tools to grow and promote your online business. Assign reward points to the existing customers for referring friends and family to the store. This will encourage them to bring new customers to the site. Also, the customers will receive reward points for the orders placed by the referrals on the site. Customers can invite referrals to the store through various ways:
- Share the referral code or email.
- Share the referral link.
- Mail sponsorship link to friends.
- Share sponsorship link through social networks.
Also, the customers can check the whether the friends have registered on the store or not.
Make your customers feel special by giving them reward points on their birthdays. Set the validity of reward points for a specific duration to create a sense of urgency. Display the birthday rewards points on registration and personal information pages. Assigning reward points on birthdays will help you increase customer satisfaction in your store.
Track Reward Program
Detailed statistics to analyze the performance of your reward program. Using statistics, you can view:
- Number of customers who earned reward points.
- Total reward points assigned to customers.
- Total reward points redeemed by customers.
- Reward points a particular customers has.
- Total expired/canceled points.
Track Reward Points History
A separate tab in the customers' account from where they can keep track of the reward point history. They can:
- View total reward points assigned to them.
- View total reward point redeemed.
- View pending/canceled reward points.
- Manually redeem the reward points.
- View events for which they have received reward points.
Prestashop Reward System Features -
- Admin can enable or disable the approval of reward points.
- Admin can enable or disable the approval customer memberships.
- Reward points to be assigned to a customer for order, product, category, and manufacturer can be set by admin.
- Can enable or disable registration rewards.
- Can set the validity of reward points.
- Set minimum order total and minimum number of orders for a customer to be eligible to get sponsorship reward points.
- A customer can earn the reward points by referring the website to his friends.
- A customer gets reward points when an order is placed by friends referred by a customer.
- Admin can enable/disable digital marketing reward.
- A customer gets the reward points by liking website's facebook page as set by admin.
- A customer gets reward points on sharing orders of facebook if enabled by admin.
- Set the reward points to be assigned to the customers on their birthdays.
- Admin can configure customer's mail notifications.
- Admin can view Reward Point Statistics, Total Reward Status, Reward Type Wise Status, and Customer Wise Status graphically.
- Admin can enable or disable partial use of the voucher.
- Admin can set criteria for customers to enter reward memberships. Admin can view total number of sponsor and their combined sponsorship stats.
- Admin can view total impressions to the website by sponsored users.
- A customer can view a list of his friends who have registered on the website and through which channel at the front end.
- A sponsor friend can view total referrals, assigned registration points, available registration points, order assigned points and order available points for a particular channel.