PrestaShop Marketplace Order Statistics - This module allows you to view statistics of the orders received by the marketplace sellers at backend on dashboard.
Note: This module is an add-on to a marketplace module. To use this module, you must install PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace first.
PrestaShop Marketplace Order Statistics Features
- Marketplace Seller Order Statistics details will be displayed on admin dashboard.
- In order statics table shop name, number of orders and total price will be displayed there.
- Now, admin commission is also displayed on the order statistics.
- Admin can also specify the number of sellers whose order statistics will be displayed on the dashboard.
- Admin shipping and admin tax along with admin commission are also displayed on order statistics.
- A new column, sellers earning is also displayed on Marketplace order stats.
- Marketplace seller order stats are now displayed in respective currencies order is made by buyer.
- The module is multishop compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.3.1/3.3.1 and above.
Display sellers' order statistics on Admin Dashboard
All things considered, who would prefer not to see the data of the sellers registered on the website. With this module, you need not to go into the Transactions tab everytime to view every sellers’ statistics. You can simply view the sellers’/merchants’ order statistics from your dashboard.
The follow information get appeared in the Admin dashboard.
- Seller Shop name.
- Total orders of a seller.
- Total earning of a seller.
- Admin Commission.
- Admin Tax.
- Admin Shipping, and
- Total Earning of a Seller.
The best feature of this module is that it displays the Marketplace seller order statistics in respective currencies order is made by buyer.
Simple to Configure
The best thing about this module is that it does not require much of your time in configuring or arranging it. You simply need to enter the number of sellers whose order stats you need to view on your dashboard.
Like in the event that you entered 5, at that point 5 rows will be created with each different seller’s data/information.