Prestashop B2B Marketplace - Prestashop B2B Marketplace is one of the unique solution for creating a full fledged B2B marketplace like Alibaba, Indiamart etc.
Prestashop B2B module consists of following modules-
Prestashop B2B Marketplace Features -
- Business / supplier Management registration : Business can register themselves from front end with their complete detail , after registration . admin will approve them , then Business owner can able to login and see all of the marketplace menu .
- B2B supplier options : Businesses / supplier can decide whether they want to display price of their products or not . Supplier can also set MOQ (Minimum order quantity ) with each products.
- Commission Management : Admin can put a fix percentage commission on each sale from supplier . Prestashop B2B marketplace module will do all the calculation of commission and transaction . On the time of purchase , seller part will be credited to seller ‘s account and after certain period admin can send money to seller by manually.
- Slot pricing : Businesses can put slot price with their products , they can define range of quantity and corresponding price , Slot price will be displayed on front end product detail page.
- Post Buying Request : Buyer can post their requirement and supplier can see the requirement and send the quote , this module will automatically send mail to targeted category’s suppliers . Supplier can see the detail of requirement and can contact buyer.
- Bulk Buy query : A nice messaging interface between buyer and seller for negotiation on bulk buy request , On every product detail page there will be a “Bulk Buy ” button through which buyer can contact supplier and negotiate.
- Seller Price Comparison : Display the list of all the marketplace sellers selling the same product with different price, quantity, and description on global product page. Showing multiple sellers of the same product helps the buyers with their purchase decision by comparing the prices.
- Seller Badge : The marketplace admin can assign various badges to the sellers based on their performance on the marketplace. The badges assigned to the sellers will be displayed on the seller's product page and shop page. The badges on the product page indicates the seller's performance which influences the purchase decision of the customers.
To complete the registration, a supplier has to enter his shop name, contact details, and address details. After the supplier request has been approved, the supplier then will get a separate panel from where he can:
- Manage his profile.
- Add products.
- View orders received.
- View transactions, etc.
With the help of a dashboard, a supplier can analyze his business performance on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis. On a dashboard, a supplier can view:
- Sales and order statistics.
- List displaying recent orders received.
Display Same Product with Different Prices
With Seller Price Comparison feature, admin can create global product and assign it to marketplace sellers and further sellers can assign the global product to their shops. On the product page, a list of sellers selling the same product with different prices and stock availability will be displayed which helps the customers with their purchase decision.
Assign Badges to Sellers
Admin can create multiple badges and assign them to the marketplace sellers. Badges like "Best Seller", "Superhero Seller", etc indicates the performance of seller on the marketplace which assures the customers of seller's trustworthiness & its services and which results in increased sales conversion.
Receive Bulk Orders
With Marketplace Bulk Buy, admin can allow the sellers to sell the products in bulk. The buyer can request to buy products in bulk and negotiate with the seller for better prices. Selling products in bulk leads to higher average cart value which further results in increased sales conversion.
Add Different Discounts on Products
The marketplace sellers can set discounts on products based on various parameters. Sellers can choose user group(s), country(ies), currency(ies), etc on which discounts will be applicable. Sellers can define date range within which customers can avail the discount on product purchase. Providing monetary benefits will help the sellers attract more customers to the store.
Request a Quote
Customer can post their requests for products by mentioning quantity, price range, expected delivery time, and location preference. With inbuilt conversation system, a customer can communicate with the seller and negotiate for better prices. A seller can allow their customers to pay either partially or in full while placing an order.
Prestashop B2B Marketplace Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com