Prestashop MangoPay Payment -Prestashop Mangopay module will allow admin to accept the payment through Mangopay payment gateway. In which Buyers can pay through Credit Cards, Direct Debit Payment, and Bank wire. This module provides the functionality by which the customer can pay by redirecting to the third-party page or can pay without redirecting to the third party page as set by the admin. With this module, admin can manage the Refund process. Admin can even payout the wallet amount to their bank account.
NOTE - Prestashop MangoPay Payment module is compatible with PSD2.
Prestashop MangoPay Payment Features -
- Customers can pay through Credit Card Payment method.
- Customers can pay through Direct Debit Payment method.
- Customers can pay through Bank Wire Payment method.
- Admin will have the option to allow customers to pay in different Card types.
- While paying through the Card, a customer can redirect to the third party page or can pay without redirecting to third party page as set by the admin.
- Admin can view transaction details on the Mangopay account.
- Wallets will be generated at Mangopay end as per the currency selected in the "allowed currency". A single user may have multiple wallets.
- Enable/disable field to delete the Mangopay data at the time of un-installation of the module.
- Admin can manage refund as well as payout process through the module.
- Admin can add multiple bank account details.
- Admin will have the option to deactivate their added bank account details.
- Using "Mangopay Payout" tab, admin can transfer the wallet balance to their account. Admin can select any of the added accounts.
- As per the allowed currency selected in the configuration, the available wallet amount will be shown to the admin on the payout page.
- Admin can see the list of transactions that are done by Credit Card, Direct Debit and Bank Wire.
- List of transactions in "admin's wallet & "PayIn wallet" will be available to admin.
- Depending on the "transaction order status" selected, the order amount will be added in the list of transactions of "admin's wallet" and "PayIn wallet".
- Admin can refund the admin's wallet amount to PayIn/customer wallet from the module.
- Admin can also refund the full/partial amount from PayIn wallet to customer account.
- Admin can use the module for test as well as live mode.
Mangopay Technical partner
MANGOPAY helps you accept and organize your payments to grow and internationalize faster and smarter.
Enjoy the benefits that MANGOPAY offers you when you apply through the WEBKUL Partner Portal. Sign up now to get partnership package benefits.
- Special Pricing - Benefit from discounted rates depending on your business type and model. This will differ per platform and you will need to discuss with your account manager.
- Dedicated Technical Account Manager - MANGOPAY Technical Support team will be at your disposal in English, French, and German to help on integrations where needed.
- Social Media Mentions - When your platform goes live with MANGOPAY, they can share it on different social media channels to boost traffic to your website.
- Blog Exposure - MANGOPAY is always looking for new content to share and write about. Do you have a story about your platform or journey to share?
Payment options through Mangopay payment module
Customer will have various option to pay through this module as given below:
- Mangopay Card payment: In this, the customer will have the option to pay through the Credit card of different types.
- Mangopay Bank-wire payment: By this, the customer will have the option to pay by transferring the amount to the admin's account.
- Mangopay Direct Debit payment: Customer will have to fill their account detail in order to make the payment.
Credit Card types that are available for the customers
In the Card payment, option customer will have various types to choose the card type as listed below:
- Carte Bleue
Configuration to redirect at the time of card payment
In the Card payment option, you can allow customers to whether they will have to pay by redirecting to the third party page(PayIn Web) or they can pay without redirecting to any third party page(Direct Payment).
Refund Process for Card Payments
You can refund the money to the customer wallet(Mangoapay wallet) or refund the money directly to the customer card(account).
Refund Process for Direct Debit payments
Transfer the amount directly to the customer account or can also transfer the amount to the customer wallet. To make the transfer the amount from admin wallet to customer wallet, admin will have to transfer the amount to his/her waller once the the order has been placed.
Store owner can transfer the Mangopay wallet amount to their bank account that is added in the back-office.
Prestashop MangoPay Payment Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com