Prestashop MangoPay Payment - Prestashop Mangopay module will allow admin to accept the payment through Mangopay payment gateway. Buyers may be or may not be redirected to another site to proceed the payment depending on the setting made by admin. With this module admin can manage the refund from “admin’s wallet to PayIn wallet” or from “PayIn wallet” to “customer account”. Admin can even payout the wallet amount to their bank account using module.
Prestashop MangoPay Payment Features -
- Mangopay payment gateway added to the store.
- Payment can be done only on allowed currencies.
- Can select multiple credit card type.
- Can use module for test as well as live mode.
- Can set desired title which will be displayed to buyers.
- Can view transaction details on mangopay account.
- Payment processing is faster.
- Wallets will be generated at Mangopay end as per the currency selected in the "allowed currency". Single user may have multiple wallets.
- Enable/disable field to delete the Mangopay data at the time of un-installation of module.
- Select transaction order status either as "payment accepted" or "delivered to manage the transaction from customer/PayIn wallet to admin's wallet.
- Select payment type either as "direct payment" or "PayIn web"
- If selected payment type is PayIn web, then buyer will be redirected to Mangopay secured payment page.
- If selected payment type is direct payment, then buyer will not be redirected to other site for payment.
- Admin can manage refund as well as payout process through module.
- Admin can add multiple bank account details.
- To add bank details, admin has to select the account type from the predefined list.
- Depending on the account type selected, fields will be shown to the admin to be filled on add account page.
- Using "Mangopay Payout" tab, admin can transfer the wallet balance to their account. Admin can select any of the added account from the dropdown.
- As per the allowed currency selected in the configuration, the available wallet amount will be shown to the admin on payout page.
- The payout page will have pre-filled author id & wallet id of associated wallet.
- While payout admin has to specify the Mangopay fees also.
- List of transactions in "admin's wallet & "payin wallet" will be available to admin.
- Depending on the "transaction order status" selected, the order amount will be added in the list of transactions of "admin's wallet" and "payin wallet".
- Admin can refund the admin's wallet amount to payin/customer wallet from the module.
- Admin can also refund the full/partial amount from payin wallet to customer account.
Please refer this link to view the French counterpart of this module : Prestashop Mangopay Paiement
Prestashop MangoPay Payment Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM