Prestashop Preorder - With the Prestashop Preorder Module, buyer can preorder any product that is available for preorder by the admin. Buyer can either make the full payment, partial payment or dynamic payment as the payment option provided by admin with the product.
Sell upcoming items
Sell the products you don't have yet.
Set Maximum Quantity For Preorder
Define the maximum allowed quantity for the customers to purchase the preorder products.
Display countdown timer
Show a countdown timer and keep your customers notified about the time left in ordering the products.
Analyze Product Demand
Helps you to evaluate the demand for certain products.
Display custom message
Show custom message according to the payment type on the product page.
Preorder Partial Payment
Requesting full payment in advance may not be a very good idea because many customers don’t feel comfortable doing this. With this extension, you can allow customers to make partial payments at the time of preorder. Set a pre-defined amount in terms of a fixed amount or percentage that a customer needs to pay upfront to preorder the product. Once the product is available, the customers can pay the remaining amount and complete the preorder.
Preorder Dynamic Payment
PrestaShop PreOrder allows you to set the minimum expected amount for preorder. When customers visit the product page, they can view a field where they need to enter a custom price. Customers can fill any amount between the actual product price and the specified price to preorder the product. Allowing customers to pay a fraction of the product amount to preorder a product instead of paying in full will encourage them to make the purchase.
Display necessary information on product page
Grab the attention of customers by showing them the exact date when the product will be back in stock. Keep your customers informed about the days and time left in ordering the product by displaying a countdown timer on the product page. Customers can view the price they need to pay in advance to preorder the product right on the product page. Including the relevant details about preorder on the product page will help you eliminate customers' doubts and gain their confidence.
Manage Preorder Orders
With the PrestaShop Preorder extension, you don't have to go through a list of orders to filter out preorders. A separate tab is added to the PrestaShop back office where a list of preorder orders is maintained. View customers' names who have preordered products, the status of the preorder, or the amount to be paid to complete the preorder.
Once the product is available after the preorder, a Complete Preorder button gets available on the order details page. When customers click on this button, they get redirected to the shopping cart page. On the cart page, customers can view the remaining amount that needs to be paid for completing the preorder.
Prestashop Preorder Features -
- Allow customers to order out of stock products.
- Offer multiple payment types for preorder – full, partial, or dynamic payment.
- Allow guest users to preorder products using the partial payment option.
- Restrict adding a preorder and regular product in a cart.
- Show the preorder product availability date on the product page.
- For partial/dynamic payment, choose to show preorder price, original product price, or both on the product page.
- Set custom message to be displayed for full or partial/dynamic payment on the product page.
- Set preorder for individual combinations separately or all the product combinations at once.
- Display countdown timer on the product page.
- Set the quantity that will be available once the product becomes available after preorder.
- Set the availability date on which the product would be available in stock for purchase.
- Complete preorder before the expected date.
- In case of partial payment, set the price in terms of a fixed amount or percentage.
- Conveniently manage all of your preorders from a single grid.
- View a list of orders placed for preorders and their status from a single tab.
- Customers can also view a list of preorder orders and their status from their accounts.
New Features in Current Version (5.3.0) -
- Set the number of days within which the customer needs to complete the order once the product becomes available.
- Select countries and user groups for which you want to allow preorders.
- View preorder order details on the order details page in the back office.
- Display preorder label on the cart and checkout page.
- Show the product’s original price along with preorder price on the cart and checkout page.