Prestashop Preorder - With the Prestashop Preorder Module, buyer can preorder any product that is available for preorder by the admin. Buyer can either make the full payment, partial payment or dynamic payment as the payment option provided by admin with the product.
Prestashop Preorder Features -
- Admin can set out of stock product as preorder
- Admin can charge either partial or full payment for preorder products
- Admin can set preorder price
- For partial payments, admin can select whether the partial payment type would be fixed or on percentage basis.
- Admin can even set the availability date on which the product would be available in stock for purchase
- Admin can set countdown for preorder product availability
- Admin can set product availability through automatically or manually
- Automatically availability is also there. Once countdown get over preorder product comes in stock.
- Admin can check whether preorder product bought by user has been completed or not.
- Admin can see the preorder product purchased by customer under orders tab.
- Admin can set the quantity available in stock to be shown when the preorder product is available for purchase.
- Admin can set the preorder on combination of product.
- Voucher will get automatically available on the cart, while completing the preorder.
- Buyer can buy multiple preorder product in single cart.
- Buyer can purchase preorder and normal product in single cart.
- Admin can set the preorder for all the combination of a product altogether.
- Admin can also update the preorder for all the combination of product altogether.
- Admin can specify the maximum number of quantity of product available for preorder while setting preorder.
- Admin can also set the dynamic payment type for preorder product.
- In case of dynamic payment, admin has to specify the minimum amount which has to be quoted to grab the preorder product.
- Customer will get a custom field to fill their own desired amount to preorder the product.
- The customer desired amount can be range between the minimum amount and the original price of the product.
Prestashop Preorder Merchant Benefits -
- Admin can increase their sale.
- Admin will have preorders for their out of stock products.
- Admin can specify the product availability date to buyers.
- Admin can set price or give discount for preorder products.
Prestashop Preorder Customer Benefits -
- Customer can book out of stock products.
- Customer can have some discount offered by admin for preorder products.
- Customer can do partial payment, if set by admin while configuring module.
- Customer will get information about product availability and its quantity.
Please refer this link to view the French counterpart of this module : Prestashop Précommande Module
Prestashop Preorder Support-
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
Prestashop Preorder FAQ :
Our Prestashop Preoder module version 2.0.0 is compatible to Prestashop version 1.6.x.x
Our Prestashop Preoder module version 4.0.0 is compatible to Prestashop version 1.7.x.x
What are the payment types available in which admin can set their preorder ?
By default in our module, Admin can set preorder in 3 Different payment types.
- Full Payment - In this case, the buyer needs to pay the full amount while pre-ordering the product.
- Partial Payment – In this case, the buyer pays needs to partial payment while pre-ordering the product. Admin will set the partial preorder price (either fixed or on percentage basis)
- Dynamic Payment – In this case, the buyer will get a field on product page (front-end) where they can fill any amount between the minimum expected and actual preorder product amount. While setting the preorder admin has to specify the minimum expected amount.
Can buyer select the shipping method while preordering the product (with partial or dynamic payment method)?
When the Preorder is placed on partial or dynamic payment basis, the product is actually not shipped. Hence buyer cannot choose the shipping method.
On completing the preorder when the product is in stock, buyer can choose their shipping methods from the ones available for that particular address.
Can the price of preorder be set inclusive of tax ?
By default in preorder module The pre-order pricing will be exclusive of tax and shipping beacuse when a buyer opts for preorder the product is not shipped at that time. Tax is levied on the basis of country but since the product has not yet been shipped, we will not have the customers delivery address.
Can a user opt to preorder a product even if he/she is not yet registered as customer on the site?
By default in prestashop preorder, it is mandatory for a user to become a customer in order to purchase a preorder product.
This restriction is because preorder provides an option for partial/dynamic payment as well. In case of partial payment, the buyer has to come back to the site to complete the order. Here no data for the order will be available to complete the preorder if the user has not registered as a customer yet.
How will a customer come to know that the product preordered is in stock?
The customer who has made the partial/dynamic payment for Preorder will receive a mail indicating that the product for which the preorder has been made is in stock, the mail will also indicate the preorder price already paid for the product.
If the prorder was set on partial/dynamic payment basis, How can a customer purchase the preordered product once it is available in stock ?
In case of preorder set for products on partial or dynamic payment basis :
- The customer who has made the partial/dynamic payment for Preorder will receive a mail indicating that the product for which the preorder has been made is in stock, the mail will also indicate the preorder price already paid for the product.
- Customer can then go to Order Page and complete the order by clicking on “Complete Preorder” Tab.
Can the display of timer be turned off?
Yes ofcourse, there is an option in our module to enable/disable the timer for preorder.
- If Automatic availability is selected "Yes" - Display of timer is enabled.
- If Automatic availability is selected "No" - Display of timer is disabled.
What happens when admin sets preorder on a product which contains some quantity?
Once admin sets preorder on any particular product; the quantity of that product becomes zero. Prestashop does not manage the already existing product quantity before preorder was set on it.
Is this module compatible with Prestashop Multishop functionality?
No, our module is not compatible with the multishop functionality of prestashop.
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM