Prestashop Marketplace UPS Shipping- Using this module,admin can let the sellers add UPS shipping as the shipping method with the uploaded products. Admin needs to configure the details once the module is installed. The details provided by the admin, calculates shipping cost to be applicable for the admin products. The seller needs to put all the shipping details and the cost will be calculated accordingly for the seller products. Seller can fill all the required details from the frontend with the “UPS Shipping” menu added to the marketplace account.
Note : This module is an add-on of marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace.
Prestashop Marketplace UPS Shipping Features -
- New shipping method is added to the store.
- Shipping methods are available for domestic as well as international buyers.
- Admin has to provide account information.
- Admin can set shipping preferences settings.
- Admin can configure packaging settings also.
- Cost calculation of UPS shipping, based on the configuration details by admin.
- Buyer will have a UPS shipping method available, along with cost.
- Add cache system for improving module performance.
- Support More UPS shipping methods(19 ups methods).
- Remove country restriction(Now admin and seller’s can ship their product all over world).
- Improve file structure and database structure.
- Fully compatible with latest API.
- Admin can add their own UPS handling cost.
- Admin can enable/disable the addition of “default prestashop shipping handling” cost also with the UPS shipping methods.
- Admin can view the seller UPS details on seller profile detail page.
- Admin has to specify their “origin address” and “origin city” in the configuration.
- Seller has to specify the “origin address” and “origin city” also in the UPS detail page.
- Admin can view the “handling cost applied on the order” in the order detail page.
Ship with UPS today!
- Connect your Prestashop account with UPS by adding your UPS details and the origin address, origin city from where pickup will be done.
- Make your UPS Shipping details available when Seller details are not found.
- Option to add handling charges.
- Connect your UPS account with your eCommerce shop to offer UPS shipping methods to your customers at checkout.
- Supports domestic and international shipping methods.
- Buyers can enjoy the seamless, safe, and fast shipping service to get their products shipped to their location.
- View all the UPS shipping methods on the checkout page with real-time rates for UPS services.
- Our module is a rate calculator which will display the rates calculated directly from UPS shipping method’s website based on seller’s shipping address and customer’s delivery address taking into consideration the mentioned product dimension and weight.
Note: Display of a particular shipping method will totally depend upon the API.
Prestashop Marketplace UPS Shipping Use Case -
- After the installation of marketplace module, the admin can install the marketplace UPS shipping module.
- A new menu “UPS Shipping” gets added to the sellers marketplace account.
- With this menu, seller needs to fill in all the related details and new shipping method will be available for use.
- Now the seller can assign UPS shipping to any product.
- Seller can assign the shipping method while adding any new product.
- Seller can even assign UPS shipping to the products added prior to the module, from the update product page
- Seller can disable the UPS shipping method for any of the product at any time, from the product update page.
This way admin and the sellers can add UPS shipping method with the products.
Prestashop Marketplace UPS Shipping Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com