Prestashop UPS Shipping - This module is a very useful shipping module which provides UPS(United Parcel Service) shipping methods for product. UPS methods is available for both US based as well as international customers. It calculates cost for UPS Shipping Methods on the basis of UPS configuration details entered by admin.
Prestashop UPS Shipping Features -
- New shipping method is added to the store.
- Shipping methods are available for domestic as well as international buyers.
- Admin has to provide account information.
- Admin can set shipping preferences settings.
- Admin can configure packaging settings also.
- Cost calculation of UPS shipping, based on the configuration details by admin.
- Buyer will have a UPS shipping method available, along with cost.
- Add cache system for improving module performance.
- Support More UPS shipping methods(19 ups methods).
- Remove country restriction(Now admin can ship their product all over world).
- Improve file structure and database structure.
- Fully compatible with latest API.
- Country restriction for the stores availability has been removed.
- Now admin has to specify the origin address and origin city also.
- Admin can enable/disable the addition of handling fee in the UPS shipping rates.
- Enable/disable testing mode in module configuration.
- Added option for UPS account number shipper name and phone number field.
- Option to add shipping/origin address.
Prestashop UPS Shipping Use Case -
- After the installation of the module, the admin needs to configure it.
- Admin will fill the details and based on the information provided by admin, shipping cost will be calculated.
- Buyer will have the UPS shipping cost shown for the products, based on the UPS configuration details provided by admin.
Add your Shipping Account
Connect your Prestashop account with UPS in just a few clicks. Register yourself at https://www.ups.com/one-to-one/register , obtain the credentials and get started with the module configuration.
- Specify your UPS details and add the origin address and origin city from where pickup will be done.
- Add handling fee in the UPS shipping rates.
Set Shipping Preferences
Admin can set the orgin type to either Commercial or Residential. Admin can set Pick Up method from the following options given:
- Daily Pick up
- Customer Counter
- One type pick up
- On call air
- Letter Center
- Air Service Center
Admin can also set Destination type to either Commercial or Residential.
Carbon Neutral shipping option.
Set Packaging details
Admin can select packaging type from the following optons given:
- UPS letter
- Express BOX
- 10 KG BOX
- 25 KG BOX
- Small Express BOX
- Medium Express BOX
- Large Express BOX
Set dimension (Width, height, depth/length, weight).
View all the added UPS shipping methods
- View all the shipping methods in the back office that are added after configuring the module.
- Go to Back office -> Shipping -> Carriers.
Get Real Time Shipping Rates
- Displays a list of UPS shipping methods to the customers during the checkout with their cost.
- UPS Shipping module is completely based on API. This module is a rate calculator which will display the rates calculated directly from UPS shipping method's website based on admin's shipping address and customer's delivery address taking into consideration the mentioned product dimension and weight
Prestashop UPS Shipping Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com