CS-Cart Stripe Payment Gateway -Integrate the most scalable payment gateway Stripe with your CS-Cart store with this most flexible add-on "CS-Cart Stripe Payment Gateway". This splendid extension works with checkout for payment in CS-Cart via Stripe. Stripe payment gateway accepts Cards, Alipay & Bitcoin. It also handles the concept of full refund & partial refund. A service that authorizes payment for CS-Cart also supports Apple Pay Payments.
The upgraded version of Stripe Addon also supports ACH Payment method, Sofort Payment method, Bancontact Payment method, Giropay Payment method, iDeal Payment method, 3D Secure Payments with Inline Payment method. This version comes with the feature of Auth and Capture (Two-phase commit for payments) money on the card. An authorization uncaptured for 7 days will be automatically reversed.
CS-Cart Stripe Payment Gateway Features (V1.0) -
- Well integrated with CS-Cart.
- Support for almost all kind of cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB etc.
- Functionality to refund money at Admin end.
- Functionality to check payment response in backend view of orders provided by stripe Payment Gateway.
- Works with stripe supported currencies.
- Functionality to send email notifications on transactions.
- Easy to configure and manage at admin end.
- No modifications required in core files.
- Works with both Test and Live modes on the payment gateway.
Features (Version 3.0) -
- Now supports and compatible with PHP 7.
- Implementation of Stripe payment method using "checkout.js" and "inbuilt cc form (Inline)".
- For "checkout.js" user of the store has the option of payment via Card, Alipay, and BITCOIN.
- The option of payment is possible via frontend and backend.
- The facility of refund via "Stripe payment gateway" is provided which includes both partial and full payment.
- Option to set the status of order based on different payment response is possible at admin end.
- Well integrated with Multivendor where vendors can view the refund details of their particular order.
- A separate tab has been provided to view the details of refund via Stripe.
Features (Version 3.1) -
- The option of saving card is available for Stripe "inbuilt cc form (inline)".
- Feature to support zero-decimal currencies.
Features (Version 4.0) -
- Supports payments via Apple Pay.
Features (Version 5.0) -
- Supports Payments via various payment gateways which include-
- ACH Payment method
- Sofort Payment method
- Bancontact Payment method
- Giropay Payment method
- 3D Secure Payment method with Inline Payment solution.
- Added a feature of Auth & Capture money on the cards.
- Automatic reversal of the authorization uncaptured for 7 days.
- Option to capture payment manually at the backend.
Features (Version 5.1) -
- Supports Payments iDeal payment gateway
- Functionality to release the uncaptured payment.
- Provided an option for admin to activate/deactivate the save card feature for future reference.
CS-Cart Stripe Payment Gateway Video Tutorials:
Stripe Plugin Partner
Stripe is a simple and powerful way to accept payments online. Millions of businesses—ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies—rely on Stripe’s software tools to accept payments securely and expand globally.
Webkul is proud to be associated with Stripe in developing customized payment gateway solutions for e-commerce stores, marketplaces, and mobile apps.
- Stripe is available to businesses in over 35 countries.
- Accept all major debit & credit cards, wallets, local payment methods.
- Supports processing payments in 135+ currencies
- Stripe meets the most stringent industry standards for security. Stripe is also audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1.
What is bitcoin -
Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros. Bitcoin can be used to buy things electronically. In that sense, it’s like conventional dollars, euros, or yen, which are also traded digitally.
Cs-cart Stripe Payment Gateway supports accepting Bitcoin alongside payments from credit cards. You can avoid exchange rate hassles—you specify amounts in USD and Stripe will send you dollars. Stripe charges just 0.5% per successful Bitcoin transaction. Bitcoin payments are integrated into the same reporting as credit cards. Stripe automatically convert Bitcoin to USD and pay you alongside your credit card payments. At the time being, we need to pay Bitcoin payment to a United States-based USD bank account. Stripe users in over 20 countries can attach such a bank account to their Stripe account.
For more info visit at https://stripe.com/bitcoin/terms
Refund In Stripe -
Cs-cart Stripe Payment gateway integrated with refund functionality . its support Bitcoin & card refund. Refunds can be whole or partial – that is, you can refund any amount up to the original amount of the charge.
For example, if you refund $50 of a $100 transaction, Stripe refund $1.45 of $3.20. A simple way to think about this is that after charging and then partially refunding a payment, the net cost to you is the same as if you’d charged that amount in the first place.
For more info visit at https://stripe.com/us/pricing
Supported Currencies -
Cs-cart Stripe Payment Gateway support all currencies which supported by the Stripe . In the Stripe Payment user can pay up to 135 currencies and admin can receive payment in approx 25 currencies.
Fully Admin Configurable -
Cs-cart Stripe payment Gateway provide fully custom stripe form. where you can use own company logo , company name, company description , & order status when payment done through stripe.
Better Security Management -
Cs-cart Stripe payment gateway provide security. Cs-cart Stripe payment Gateway used all security milestone that provides by Stripe.
- PCI : Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor, and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1.
- SSL and HSTS : Stripe forces HTTPS for all services, including our public website.
- Encryption : All card numbers are encrypted on disk with AES-256.
- PGP : Stripe use PGP keys to communicate. You can use this key to encrypt your communications with Stripe, or verify signed messages you receive from Stripe.
CS-Cart Stripe Payment Gateway Support-
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/