CS-Cart Auction : To convert the CS-Cart E-Commerce site into an Auction website with the splendid add-on CS-Cart Auction. By enabling Auction in CS-Cart, both admin and vendor can create the auction. Buyers can bid for the product.
Using this module customers can participate in the auction and get the benefits of the auction and the highest bidder will declare as a winner automatically. Cs-cart auction allows admin to create a bid for a particular period of time and admin can select the end and start time of bid and can even manage the pricing of the product.
Admin/vendor can monitor all the bids happening at any particular auction product. The highest bidder will automatically be the auction winner and will then be able to purchase the auction product.
The top bidder will be declared the winner automatically as the timer stop.
Admin can display the bidders along with their prices.
Easy communication of auction-related information via e-mail.
Display Current Bid
The admin has the option to display the current bid.
Why do we need this CS-Cart Auction?
An e-auction is a business transaction that takes place on an electronic marketplace between sellers and bidders. It can be business to business, business to consumer, and it allows vendors to compete for contracts based on a given specification by bidding online against each other.
CS-Cart Auction module is an online auction module that definitely helps in increasing the competition between the buyer, the buyer can do the bidding and the highest bidder will be considered as a winner automatically.
Make a Bid on the Auction Products
On the storefront, the customers will find the auction details on the product page. The customers can even purchase the product without bidding. The following information about the bidding will be visible.
- Bidding time left.
- Current bid amount.
- Bids placed.
- Min. & Max. Quantity.
- Option to place an automatic bid.
Add Auction Product to Online Store
The admin can manage or configure the auction in an easy way. The admin has the following option while creating any auction.
- Auction product.
- Starting product price. Reserve price.
- Incremental price.
- Starting bidding date.
- Ending bidding date.
Easy Tracking Auctions
Using this CS-Cart Auction addon Admin can easily view the auction list at the backend and can track the auction. From here, the admin can easily change the status of the auction from pending to running. The admin will get the following options:
- Auction starting date
- Auction ending date
- Last bid date
- Current status
Unixmo- Building Cutting-Edge Online Auction Marketplace Platform for New Zealand
Unixmo, a thriving e-commerce platform, serves as an online shopping destination and auction website, facilitating the exchange of diverse goods and services between individuals and businesses. Unixmo achieved business goals by utilizing Webkul's CS-Cart Marketplace solutions, including Auction, Make an Offer, Wallet System, Booking Reservation System, and various Payment Methods.
- Unixmo managing their eCommerce store on CS-Cart.
- Unixmo admin and vendor can easily post their product for auction and customers can bid on that auctions products.
- The customer of Unixmo can easily request to make an offer on products.
- Read out the full Unixmo Case Study to know more.
The CS-Cart Auction module supports the Automatic bid. Store owners can enable or disable the Automatic bid option for the auction product.
- The system bids on the bidder's behalf, beginning with the lowest bid.
- Use automatic bidding with other bidding strategies, such as setting a reserve price.
- It saves the bidder from having to enter an amount each time.
- All the bid details will be visible in the Bid History tab.
CS-Cart Auction Features (V1.0) -
- Functionality to enable auction on any desired product.
- The concept of Email notification has been provided for the bidder, auctioneer and outbid buyer.
- Functionality to hide add to cart button and price details from listed auctioned products is available at the backend.
- Functionality to set auto increment in bid value after each bid is available.
- Option to define winner of a particular product can be managed manually/automatically as per the admin’s configuration.
- Option to set Email layout is available at admin end (Available if Old Email Template Mode is being used at the store.)
- Functionality to set Minimum Bid Win Product Price, Starting Product Price and Incremental Price.
- Admin can set auction start & ending time.
- Count-down timer on the product page to give the real auction experience.
- Admin can see all the auction bidders in real time.
- The top bidder will be declared winner automatically as the timer stop.
- Very user-friendly both at backend and frontend.
CS-Cart Auction Features Added In V2.0 -
- Option to display the auction history at user end based on admin's configuration.
- Admin can set the limit for the display of auction history at the user end.
- Enable/disable the display of auction winner at frontend based on admin settings.
- A separate tab is provided at frontend to view the history of an auction.
- **Option to delete the bidding user has been provided at admin end.
- Better representation of view at both backend and frontend.
- **Separate "bid history" panel is provided at product page where users can view the current history of bidding.
CS-Cart Auction Features Added In V3.1 -
- Well Integrated with CS-Cart Multivendor.
- The vendor can also add & view the Auction.
- Enhanced & user-friendly backend view.
- Auction countdown timer is available at the backend as well.
- Automatic scheduling of future auction.
- A countdown timer for scheduled auction at the backend as well as at frontend.
- Admin/Vendor would not be able to reschedule an active state auction product until the product goes to the complete state.