Opencart Marketplace RMA - Opencart Marketplace Return Merchandise Authorization is a brilliant module and very useful for product return and order return. This module allows you to organize a system for customers to request a return without any efforts.
With the help of this module, a customer can return the seller’s products, have them replaced or refunded within the specified time limit. A seller can generate RMA reason and shipping label for the customers.
Please Note - This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module.
Opencart Marketplace RMA Features
- Admin can configure the module settings as per the choice.
- Admin can also configure the mail templates for various Return activities.
- Admin and sellers can manage, filter, and edit the Return Requests.
- Admin and the seller can upload the image or label for shipping.
- Admin can either add store credit or voucher to make a refund to the customer.
- Admin can generate Return Requests on behalf of a customer.
- Using Return Quantity, the admin will update product quantity in the store.
- Admin and the seller can create unlimited return reasons.
- Admin and the seller can create unlimited return status.
- Admin can see the list of all the Return requests, reasons and status.
- Admin and sellers can set Order status for Return Requests.
- Admin will be able to see the seller-buyer conversation history of all the return requests.
- Sellers can send messages or revert back to the customers for their messages.
- Sellers can view the seller-buyer conversation history of return requests for their products.
- Dynamic selection of items for an order for making Return request.
- Buyer can send their queries to the seller.
- Buyer can also enter consignment number and upload images after Return Requests generation.
- Buyers can print Return Requests details and shipping label easily.
- Return Requests History with Filters and Pagination.
- Guest users also can request a Return.
Journal Theme Compatible
Our Opencart Marketplace module is compatible with ultimate Journal Opencart theme. You can boost your sell with this awesome theme and you can also provide an excellent user experience to your customers.
Webkul provides Journal theme patch (directory) in the module zip. While installing the module, click on the Journal folder and you will get "Catalog" folder. Just upload the "Catalog" folder into your Opencart Root Directory for the proper functioning of the Module with the Journal Theme.
After the installation, the admin can configure the module settings by changing the Return Settings, and assign Mail at different stages of Return activity.
- Enable or Disable the status of this module.
- Enter the number of days up to which customer can request for Return after placing the order.
- Configure the image and file extension types and maximum size allowed which the customers can upload in their Return Requests.
- Configure the order status for which the admin wants to allow customers to place Return Requests for the orders.
- Set voucher theme for the customers.
- Create terms and conditions for Return Requests.
- The admin can also configure the mail templates for various Return activities from Return creation to the completion of the Return process.
- Set the mail templates for admin, sellers, and customers as well.
- Along with this admin can even list the Mail keywords and configure them in the Mail Template as per the choice.
The Return Reason can be managed by both Admin and Seller. Unlimted number of new reason can be added /created, which can then be used by the customers.
- The admin can view the complete list of Return Request reasons created by him as well as the sellers.
- The sellers can view and create the Return reason.
- The customers will be able to select and use the Return reasons while filing the Return.
The Return Status can be added/edit by both admin and seller which can be assigned to a Return by Seller or Admin on various stages.
- The admin can view the complete list of Return Request status created by him as well as the sellers.
- The sellers can create and edit the Return Status.
- Can edit the details of the existing Return status.
- Add/create an unlimited number of new Return status.
- The admin and sellers can select or use their respective Return status in managing the return requests.
Return Requests Management
Once the customer has placed the request for Return. It needs to be managed by the seller or admin. This management process can be done in following ways-
- The admin can view and manage all the Return requests for his products as well for seller’s products.
- The sellers can view and manage the Return requests for their products only.
- View the product details for which the Return Request has been created along with details like return quantity and return reasons.
- View all the images which the customer has added in the Return Requests.
- Customer, admin and Seller can conversate with each other over the Return generated by Customer.
- Upload the image or label for shipping.
- Once the Return request is solved or approved, only the admin can make the refund to the customers by adding store credit or voucher.
- While Invoice generation, the admin can even update the product stock value on the store in real time by clicking on the Return Quantity button.
- When admin updates the product stock value by clicking on the Return Quantity button.
- This will also update the amount to be paid by Admin to the Seller (this is in the case when admin has not paid the seller for orders).
Generating Returns on behalf of Customer
The admin can generate Return Requests on behalf of Customer. This may help customers who are facing any issue while generating the returns. For this, the admin needs to-
- Select the customer for which return is required to be created.
- Choose the reason for Return.
- The quantity of Product required to Return.
- Upload image of the product
- Any Additional Information about Return Request.
- Add Consignment number(in case of Return).
Customer requesting Returns
The customers can request for Return if the product does not meet their expectation. The customers will be able to file a new return or refund for a product. They can:
- Select the order for which they want to file the Return requests.
- Select items for which the customers want to request the return.
- Choose the return reason and product quantity for which the customers will request the return.
- Upload the images of the item for which the customers wants to request the return.
- Add additional information about the Return Request reason in case the customers does not find a valid reason from the drop-down list.
- Add the consignment number.
Note: The Guests Users also can request a return.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology based era where everything is simplified even the online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smart phones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the seller's too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have a Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customer can contact to the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- User can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on map.
Opencart Marketplace RMA Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com