Opencart Marketplace RMA - Opencart Marketplace Return Merchandise Authorization is a brilliant module and very useful for product return and order return. This module allows you to organize a system for customers to request a return without any efforts.
With the help of this module, a customer can return the seller’s products, have them replaced or refunded within the specified time limit. A seller can generate RMA reason and shipping labels for the customers.
Please Note -
- This module is an add-on of the Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module.
- This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
- Opencart Marketplace RMA module supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
RMA Request by Guest Users
Guest users can also generate the return using the order and email id.
Seller Buyer Communication
The seller and buyer can communicate with each other regarding their return queries.
The admin can view the conversation between the seller and the customers.
The admin can generate the return on the behalf of a customer.
Manage Email Templates
The admin can manage the mail templates for various return activities.
Dynamic Product Selection
The customer can select the item from an order for making a return request.
Why use this module?
For every e-commerce business, building customer trust is the first thing. It helps the store owner to convert the one-time buyer into the returning customers. RMA helps to improve customer satisfaction.
RMA is an essential feature of any e-commerce store. It provides freedom to the customer to return and exchange the bought goods/ products. The customers will be more confident while purchasing the product.
OpenCart Marketplace RMA will reduce the hassle of the seller to manage the product return manually. It will create more transparency between the customers and the seller. And it will help to increase the conversion rate and generate more revenue.
Journal Theme Compatible
Our Opencart Marketplace module is compatible with ultimate Journal Opencart theme. You can boost your sell with this awesome theme and you can also provide an excellent user experience to your customers.
Webkul provides Journal theme patch (directory) in the module zip. While installing the module, click on the Journal folder and you will get "Catalog" folder. Just upload the "Catalog" folder into your Opencart Root Directory for the proper functioning of the Module with the Journal Theme.
Introduce Return Option to Store
The admin can easily manage the functionality of the module and assign Mail at different stages of Return activity. The admin can
- Enter the number of days up to which customer can request for Return after placing the order.
- Configure the image and file extension types and maximum size allowed which the customers can upload in their Return Requests.
- Configure the order status for which the admin wants to allow customers to place Return Requests for the orders.
- Create terms and conditions for Return Requests.
Manage Return Reasons
The Return Reason can be managed by both Admin and Seller. An unlimited number of new reasons can be added /created, that can be used by the customers.
- The admin can view the complete list of Return Request reasons created by him as well as the sellers.
- Moreover, sellers can also view and create a return reason.
- The customers will be able to select and use the return reasons while filing the Return.
The Return Status can be added/edit by both admin and seller which can be assigned to a Return by Seller or Admin on various stages.
- The admin can view the complete list of Return Request status created by him as well as the sellers.
- The sellers can create and edit the Return Status.
- Can edit the details of the existing Return status.
- Add/create an unlimited number of new Return status.
- The admin and sellers can select or use their respective Return status in managing the return requests.
Return Requests Management
Once the customer has placed the request for Return. It needs to be managed by the seller or admin. This management process can be done in the following ways
- The admin can view and manage all the Return requests for his products as well for the seller’s products.
- The sellers can view and manage the Return requests for their products only.
- View the product details for which the Return Request has been created along with details like return quantity and return reasons.
- View all the images that the customer has added in the Return Requests.
Generating Returns on behalf of Customer
The admin can generate Return Requests on behalf of the Customer. This may help customers who are facing any issue while generating returns.
- Select the customer for which return is required to be created.
- Choose the Reason for Return.
- The number of Products required to Return.
- Upload the image of the product Add additional Information about Return Request.
- Add the consignment number (in case of Return).
Customer End Return Management
The customers can request Return if the product does not meet their expectations. The customers will be able to file a new return or refund for a product.
- Select the order for which they want to file the Return requests.
- Select items for which the customers want to request the return.
- Choose the return reason and product quantity for which the customers will request the return.
- Upload the images of the item for which the customers want to request the return.
- Add additional information about the Return Request reason in case the customers does not find a valid reason from the drop-down list.
- Add the consignment number.
Note: The Guests Users also can request a return.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology-based era where everything is simplified even online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owners to have a shopping app for providing a more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smartphones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the sellers too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have an Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- The customer can contact the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- Users can review sellers.
- Seller Location is mentioned on the map.
Opencart Marketplace RMA Features
- Admin can configure the module settings as per the choice.
- Admin can also configure the mail templates for various Return activities.
- Admin and sellers can manage, filter, and edit the Return Requests.
- Admin and the seller can upload the image or label for shipping.
- Admin can either add store credit or voucher to make a refund to the customer.
- Admin can generate Return Requests on behalf of a customer.
- Using Return Quantity, the admin will update product quantity in the store.
- Admin and the seller can create unlimited return reasons.
- Admin and the seller can create unlimited return status.
- Admin can see the list of all the Return requests, reasons, and status.
- Admin and sellers can set Order status for Return Requests.
- Admin will be able to see the seller-buyer conversation history of all the return requests.
- Sellers can send messages or revert back to the customers for their messages.
- Sellers can view the seller-buyer conversation history of return requests for their products.
- Dynamic selection of items for an order for making a Return request.
- The buyer can send their queries to the seller.
- The buyer can also enter consignment numbers and upload images after Return Requests generation.
- Buyers can print Return Requests details and shipping labels easily.
- Return Requests History with Filters and Pagination.
- Guest users also can request a Return.
Opencart Marketplace RMA Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com