The WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Buyer Seller Chat Plugin is a chat system that allows Marketplace Sellers and Marketplace Buyers to initiate a conversation. Any buyer can initiate a chat with any Seller using this plugin.
Buyers can ask questions about a product that the seller is offering or about upcoming products, and the seller can respond to any questions. WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Buyer Seller chat is an easy-to-use and adjustable plugin that allows the admin to change the theme of the chat window and users list.
Please Note -
- To use this plugin, you must install the Webkul WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace extension.
- Socket.IO and Node.js server setup support services will be provided with this plugin.
Highlighted Features - WooCommerce Multi Vendor Chat Plugin
Buyer Can Chat with any Seller
A buyer can go with any seller of the marketplace. He can ask queries related to the product that seller is selling or any upcoming products information, and seller can also reply to any buyer about their queries.
Multiple Chat Support
This plugin support multiple chats for both buyer and seller. Now a buyer can chat with multiple sellers, and a seller can chat with various buyers simultaneously.
Buyer List For Seller
A list of all the buyers whoever communicates with the seller will be available. He can check the history of chats with the buyers.
This feature enables to use of Smiley/Emoticon while a conversation between a buyer and a seller. With the help of Smiley/Emoticon, buyer or seller can express their views in a very interactive way.
The buyer and the seller can set their chat status as online, busy, and away.
The chat history/conversation between the seller and the customer can be viewed by the admin.
Both buyers and sellers have the ability to manage their chat profiles.
What is the use of Marketplace Buyer Seller Chat for WooCommerce and why should we use it?
Woocommerce Marketplace Buyer Seller Chat Plugin is a chat system that helps the sellers and the buyer to start the conversation. This chat plugin establishes real-time direct communication between the sellers and the buyers. Any seller can start to chat with the admin.
The buyer can ask queries related to the product that the seller is selling or any upcoming product information, and the sellers can also reply to any buyer about their queries. The sellers can chat with multiple buyers at the same time. A healthy conversation between a buyer and an admin leads to more sales conversions.
Communication is one of the most vital components for the sale of any product in the e-commerce industry. A healthy conversation between a buyer and a seller leads to more sales conversions.
The people in e-commerce come from various walks of life. Due to this reason, it becomes essential to add a communication link to the web store.
This extension helps the marketplace sellers and the marketplace buyers to start a conversation. In this plugin, any buyer can start to chat with any seller. The buyer can ask queries related with a product that seller is selling or any upcoming products information, and seller can also reply to any buyer about any queries.
WooCommerce Multi Vendor Chat Plugin Configuration
After successful installation, the admin will configure settings for the chat extension. To configure, the admin will navigate to the configuration settings. Here the admin will have to -
- Enter the Host of the online store
- Enter any available Port number for use
- Click the start/stop button to enable/disable the chat system
- Select to enable https for your website.
- Enter the storefront name that is displayed on the chat window In case of enabling https upload the server private key, certificate key, and ca bundle file.
Customer End Features
This extension allows a whole conversation with the respective seller of a product. The customer whenever reaches any product page will find the chat window for communication purposes.
- Direct chat with the seller start a conversation right from the product page
- The customer can send a message when the seller is online or not available for chat
- A customer can see seller’s response in the chat window
- A customer can change his profile logo, last name, and first name.
- A customer can update his status like – Online, Busy, and Offline.
Seller End features
The sellers will be able to make a response to the customers for their queries regarding the seller’s products. This way the seller will be able to provide the customer with top-notch live support for the products and services they offer within the marketplace.
- A chat icon will be available on the right side of the page.
- Click the icon to bring out the customer chat list.
- All users who have started the chat with the seller will be viewed in the buyer’s list.
- A seller can see the customer’s full name, email address and status will be available.
- The seller can click on any buyer’s option to start a chat.
- Manage multiple chat windows if they are unable to view altogether