Multi Vendor Stripe Payment for WooCommerce: Stripe is a PCI compliant payment company which enables any user to make payments using a credit card. It will work live as well as Debugging mode. In this seller has to connect using stripe connect. Stripe payment gateway handles payments, including direct payouts to seller's bank account. No doubt stripe is the easiest and most scalable payment gateway of the modern time.
Important Note - This plugin is an add-on of WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace. To use this plugin you must have installed WooCommerce Marketplace Plugin.
Create token when receiving card details so that no information of the card will be saved at the server end.
Supported Card Types
Support almost all kind of cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, etc.
Split the customer payment among the sellers and the admin.
Accept all stripe supported currencies.
Stripe Plugin Partner
Stripe is a simple and powerful way to accept payments online. Millions of businesses—ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies—rely on Stripe’s software tools to accept payments securely and expand globally.
Webkul is proud to be associated with Stripe in developing customized payment gateway solutions for e-commerce stores, marketplaces, and mobile apps.
- Stripe is available to businesses in over 35 countries.
- Accept all major debit & credit cards, wallets, local payment methods.
- Supports processing payments in 135+ currencies
- Stripe meets the most stringent industry standards for security. Stripe is also audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1.
The admin will connect his store with stripe payment gateway and after that, the admin will configure the payment method
- Configure the store with the stripe payment method.
- Enable the payment method for buyers and sellers.
- Select the cards to be accepted under the payment method.
- Enable that the customer needs to enter the credit card CVV code.
- Can allow the customers to save billing information for future use.
After the admin has configured the store with stripe payment, the sellers can also connect with the payment method by configuring the payment method from their account
The customer will see the stripe payment method at the time of checkout and can use the same to place the order. The customers will have to enter their credit card details to process the payment.
- Enter credit card details with the credit card type.
- Customers can select the card type as – Master, Visa, American, and Express.
- Need to enter the card security code or CVV code.
- Need to enter expire date of the credit card.
- The customer can save the billing information for future use.
After placing the order, the customer can view order confirmation with all details
- View the selected payment method to place the order.
- Can view the order number, date, email, and total amount paid.
- The customer can view the saved billing address.
- The seller and customer view the order status.
- The seller can also view the complete order details.
Auto Reverse Transaction
Both the seller and the admin can perform the auto refund process from their respective panels via Stripe Connect.
- The admin can select the refund option from the orders section.
- Also, they can reverse transactions from marketplace> sellers> transaction.
- The seller can initiate the auto refund from their account.
- Auto reverse transactions will work automatically on the seller’s end.
WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Stripe Connect Features :
- Working with stripe supported currencies.
- Better Security as given by Oauth (Open standard for authorization). For creating token when receiving card details, so that no information of card could be received by our own server.
- Email notification of the transaction.
- Support for almost all kinds of cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover.
- Well integrated with WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace.
- The customer makes a payment for the product/s, the payment is automatically split among the admin and the sellers involved.
- The customer can save the billing address for future use.
- Check and utilized both Test and Live server modes on the payment gateway.
- The Stripe Separate Charge and Transfer API can be used for the Strip transaction(only for USD and Euro Currency types).
- Both the admin and the sellers can process a refund for the orders from their respective panels.
- Both the admin and the seller can perform the auto refund process from their panel via Stripe connect.
- The admin can process transfer reversal manually and it will work automatically on the seller’s end.