Mobikul Mobile App Builder for Magento: The Mobikul Mobile App Builder for Magento is one of the most useful modules which will convert your Magento store into fully Android and iOS application. With growing technology, the devices are getting more compact and they are easing the process of managing most of the features as a desktop.
The mobile can acquire maximum customers with its interactive layout, it keeps the customer engaged with its numerous features like One-page checkout, Push notifications, Live synchronization, Machine learning, Offline mode, and many more.
The app provides customer-centric features to save the personal details of the customer which helps them in an easy checkout process.
Note: You will get both the Mobile Apps (Android & iOS) with the Mobikul Mobile App Builder.
The customer can order and purchase anywhere & anytime.
Automatic Location Detection
The customer can set the current location automatically.
Uniform Checkout Process
Fast and easy checkout in just one go.
Suitable Payment Methods
Payment methods are available for online and offline payments.
Supports RTL Layout
It also supports RTL format for languages like Arabic, Persian, Hebrew, and others.
The app provides the customer to access the store via mobile devices.
How it works?
The Magento app makes use of the ML Kit’s ready to use APIs in Firebase. It eases the way a search process is carried out on a device.
- Text Detection - Reads the text on an object via camera and show the related result in the app. Currently, the text detection works for English language only.
- Product (Object) Detection - This will detect the object via camera and through machine learning the result related to the object will be displayed which the user can select. This will help the user to search the product more efficiently.
- It is beneficial for increasing customer engagement in the store.
- These features can be extended to Face Recognition/Landmark Detection/Barcode Detection.
- To know more click here.
The customer can view multiple addresses under a single section in the Dashboard. This section will include Default Shipping Address, Default Billing Address, and Additional Address.
The address can also be added via the automatic current location detection process by using two features:
- GPS: A customer can add their current location as the address by clicking on the GPS icon. The address gets updated in the fields of the address form.
- Address Pin implementation: Once, the user clicks on this icon a map dialog box will appear with a pin. The customer can move that pin throughout the map to set/mark any location as an address.
- This feature uses the Map APIs for pinning a location on a map.
- It reduces customer efforts and fascinates more and more customers to make use of the application.
- The customer can easily edit or delete the addresses.
- Adding addresses in the profile makes the checkout process quick and easy.
The homepage of an application is meant to attract the maximum customers which shall add up to increasing the store sales revenue.
The homepage is enriched with multiple features as stated under:
- Category Carousel - The categories are displayed in the form of a horizontal carousel which can be viewed on the top of the homepage of the app.
- Banner slider - A sliding set of multiple banners are displayed to represent the information related to the store.
- Featured Product Carousel -The sliding carousel will have a collection of exclusive products.
- New Product Carousel - This will contain a set of product which has recently arrived in the store and is fresh on the store.
- Hot Deal Product Carousel - The customer can select the products with fabulous deals on the homepage itself.
For the sake of saving more time, the customers are provided with this feature. The buyer can apply filters on the products based on product attributes for searching specific products only. In the layered navigation:
- The customer can search any product by any attributes which are designated by the admin to be displayed on the front-end and filterable.
- It benefits the customer to narrow the search according to the desired product. These can be changed according to specified product attributes. For eg. Shoes can be filtered by size, material, price, color, etc.
- The store owner can control the layered navigation options from the back-end and speed up the product search.
- It provides a better search for flexibility.
- Saves the time of the customer.
With the help of the Mobikul Mobile App, the customer can manage the Orders on one go. Customers can check the updates and order status quickly and quite easily.
The app provides the customer with the following features:
- Order details are visible including the details like Order ID, Shipping details, Product Information, and the Order status.
- Order status can be New, Pending Payment, Processing, Completed, Closed, Canceled, On Hold, Payment Review.
- Customers can re-order any order depending on the inventory of the ordered products.
- Like this, the customer can keep a check their orders in a regular manner.
My Downloadable Products
The right navigation drawer in the homepage incorporates an option as My Downloadable Product, which displays the list of all the ordered downloadable type of product. Under this section:
- The customer can select any of the products from the available list of downloadable products in their order.
- The details may include Order ID, Status, Title, Date of Purchase, Remaining Downloads.
- The customer can download the product by clicking on the download icon.
- Customers can easily find downloadable products as they have their separate sections.
There are cases when while scrolling the product, the customer may like it but want to purchase it later. This feature is for such scenarios where the customers can add products to the wishlist so as to purchase it sometime later.
- By this feature, the customer will purchase the desired product later by adding the product to the wishlist.
- By adding the product to the wishlist will let the customer remember that product.
- There is a separate page available for the customer wishlist.
- With the help of this feature, the product purchase will increase to a great extent.
- The customer will add the product to the cart directly from the list.
The product page has several essential and unique features which makes the app’s UI look more interactive and engaging. The product page includes the following features -
- Product Images
- Social Sharing
- Add to Cart
- Add to Wishlist
- Quantity Manipulator
- Product Description
- Add to Wishlist
- Add New Review
Easy 'Sharing of Products' through various platforms like Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, etc. The customers can view all the features and reviews of the particular products and also can make a review for that product.
One page easy checkout
The customer will undergo a one-page easy checkout process in just five short steps. Obviously, a one-step checkout will be quick and secure. The steps will proceed as mentioned:
- Billing Address & Shipping Address: Showing Billing and Shipping Address with options to update/change it.
- Shipping Method: Selection of Shipping Method which may include the option to add Gift options (if enabled).
- Payment Information: Payment information from various payment gateways.
- Order Review: It will display all the products with its Price, Quantity and Grand Total after adjusting discounts, shipping charges, etc. With Sub-Total.
Multiple Payment Methods
This app provides various ways to pay for the goods and services which the customer has purchased. This will not only engage more and more customers but also increase the repeated customers.
- A customer can choose a payment method among multiple payment methods supported by the module.
- Various Payment methods provided by the app are Cash on delivery, Saved Credit Cards/ Money Orders, Bank Transfers, Cheques, etc.
- The section will be displayed at the time of checkout where the details for the chosen payment method needs to be entered.
Purely Native App
As the Mobikul apps are native in nature it provides complete device based functionalities and better user experience. The features of the app are described as:
- The Android app uses the Kotlin/ Java languages with Android Studio IDE.
- The iOS app’s codes are written in Swift language with Xcode IDE.
- The native apps provide better user experience and interaction.
- Gives seamless response to the GPS, machine learning and other device-based functionalities.
- Supports more graphics.
Most of the times customers are restricted to run the application only online but Mobikul Mobile Application allows the customer to use the application even in the offline mode.
- Sometimes, to search random product customers don’t switch ON the internet. This feature is a must for such customers.
- This feature will work for the preloaded pages.
- The image caching will depend on the devices on which it is running.
GDPR in Mobile application
GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation which provides improved privacy protection and control to the users. By this feature:
- The customer can control their personal data and improves the business management of personal consumer data.
- The shared data is very secure and private.
- This is an Europian Union legislation which gives individuals certain rights towards their personal data.
- The GDPR feature can be enabled and controlled completely from the admin end.
- Enable or disable the set of terms and conditions can be accepted or declined as per the choice of app user on Sign up Page, Account Information Page, Address page, Shipping page, Payment page, and on the Review Page.
NOTE - To implement this feature you can raise the ticket at HelpDesk Support.
As the mobile industry is growing globally, mobile applications are getting explored in multiple countries. The writing way of some customers differs in the format. Some customers also use the RTL(Right-to-Left) format.
- The customer can view the app in RTL format.
- This will not only support the text format but the RTL layout too.
- This feature is useful for languages like Arabic, Persian, Hebrew and other such languages.
- This will allow the customer with RTL format to easily operate the app.
- Effective conversion rate from countries following the RTL format.
Mobikul Features -
All Product Type Supported
- Simple product
- Grouped product
- Configurable product
- Bundled product
- Virtual product
- Downloadable product
- Interactive banner
- Featured Product carousel
- New product carousel
- All categories supported
- Interactive accordion menu
- Multi-store support
- Multi currency supported
- Recent search terms
- Advanced catalog search
- Action Bar
- Unlimited Push notification.
- Shopping cart.
- Catalog search.
- Customer account menu.
- To attract the attention of the customers anytime anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- Assuring you for your customers’ privacy and security concerns.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
- To increase customers’ engagement because of their growing reliance on mobile technology.
- To increase the engagement and conversion rates of customers the need is to send relevant push notifications over their mobile phones as their preference is more for mobiles over websites to stay connected with the web, therefore it is important to communicate your Notifications, to grab their attention at that instant only, and thereby MOBIKUL helps you with that and increases your mobile revenue at the same time.
- Provides easy way to compare the Product, Prices, and Reviews.
- 'Time Critical services' like Push notification, and alerts.
- Easy 'Sharing of Products' through various platforms like Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Ease of use by 'Attractive and Convenient UX'.
- Application frameworks or Operating systems, which it supports are 'Android and Apple platforms'.
- Provision of 'Synced carts or Cross-Platform carts' to bestow a seamless experience to browse on one platform and purchase from another. Along with it provides ease to shoppers as stored customer data doesn't have to enter again, like delivery address and billing details, etc.
- Providing 'Multiple trustworthy Payment methods' like Paypal, MangoPay, Stripe, WePay, Credit Cards, Cash on Delivery, etc.
- Providing Layered Navigation for filtering the products on various attributes.
- Interactive Front end Panel for the stores.
- An additional feature providing Multiple Store Views in which the store can be customized to view in different languages.
- Mobikul Mobile App Builder for Magento also supports Arabic RTL design.
- The product search will be done via ML kit (ready to use APIs in Firebase).
- The customer will have the facility of Current Location detection via Map APIs to add in the new address to their profile.
Building Indian Grocery App - Malabar Central
We have satisfied numerous clients, Malabar central is one of those who have trusted us for the stability and quality of the platform we provide to their stores. The Malabar central, Online Grocery originated in Calicut, India provides groceries, fruits, vegetables, chicken, egg, dairy, spices, pickles, jams, sauces, cleaning supplies, beauty products, personal care, baby care, school stationery and all other household items in major brands.
- The application provides convenience to the customer, through easy and fast product purchases.
- The rates are pretty genuine and dropped directly from the producers.
- It provides amazing return policies to the customer, which is very rare for grocery products.
- Download Malabar Central Android Mobile App from Google Play Store
Putting your products for customers through various channels always benefits in increasing the sales, revenue, visibility, and ultimately productivity of the seller. So finally the time has come to change the game for your brand by tapping the huge mobile user base and getting an edge over the competition.
Mobikul Mobile App Builder for Magento Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/