Web Push Notification for Magento : This impressive Magento module allows admin to send push notification messages to its subscribed users on their web browser. The biggest advantage of using push notification is its ability to deliver messages immediately. These messages can contain any information such as new product launch, new offers, important news etc. Unlike the emails, which may or may not be read by the users or land up in the spam/junk folder, web push notification’s prompt and assured content delivery feature ensures that the notifications are for sure delivered and seen. As long as the browser is running, a subscribed user will get a pop-up message on top of the screen even without opening up your website. This improves the user engagement and retention.
Web Push Notification for Magento Features -
- The module is very well integrated with the Magento platform.
- Push Notifications are compatible with all the web browsers (Firefox, Chrome).
- It is designed to work with the SSL certificate websites.
- There is no monthly subscription required to notify customers.
- There is no limitation on the number of subscribed users.
- The admin can create, edit and delete notification messages in the back end.
- Any particular subscribed user can be removed from the list if it doesn’t want to receive any further notifications.
- A custom icon and redirect URL can be added with the push notification.
- Notifications can be sent either to all the registered users or selected users.
- Search options can be used to find any specific template or subscribed users from the lists.
The admin can do the configuration of this module from the back-end panel. After setting up the Firebase credentials, it can manage message templates and send a push notification to its subscribed users.
- The admin can add, edit or delete templates of the notification.
- Search option can be used to find any specific template or subscribed user from the lists.
- Various template information is displayed such as - id, title, tags, created date & time etc.
- Some information about subscribers can be seen such as id, name, subscribed date & time etc.
Subscribed User View
When the admin installs this module successfully, the users will be asked whether to receive notifications from your store or not. Once the users have permitted, they will start seeing your push notifications on top of their web browser window.
- Notifications will stay visible for 2-3 seconds, after that they fade away.
- The redirect page link is embedded in the notification message.
- Users will see message title, logo, and contents of the message.
Web Push Notification for Magento Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM