Odoo Website Sales Count - Keeping a track on your product sales is a necessary task to perform for higher revenues. Yes, the product sales count lets you know about your sales performance easily. It mainly keeps a count on the product sold from your Odoo website.
This enables you to showcase your website sales in front of your customers. This will attract customers and highly impact your sales. High sales leads to increase in trust and compels customers to go for instant purchase.
Odoo Website Sales Count Features
Display the number of sold products in Odoo
- The Odoo website sales count promotes your e-commerce by displaying the number of products sold.
- The module enables you to keep the record of the products sold.
Set the default sales count accordingly from the Odoo backend
- You can set the default sales count for a product globally or product wise.
- The module also lets you enable or disable the Sales Count on the website of your choice.
- Enabling the sales count will display the total number of products sold from your Odoo website.
Set custom message to be displayed on website’s frontend
- Set customizable messages to be displayed on the Website.
- You can display the number of products sold both on Shop and Product pages.
Manage the configuration from the Odoo backend
- Set default values for sales count and can also enable/disable sales count features.
- Also, can define the text that is to be displayed on the website.
Showcase the total number of products sold in Odoo
- Sales count will also be displayed on the product page.
- This will influence visitors to purchase the product.
Odoo Website Sales Count -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com