Prestashop Marketplace Seller Wallet - With this module, seller can create a voucher of the pending amount that has to be paid by admin to seller. Using this module, seller can maintain a wallet showing the voucher details that are created for the amount due from admin. Seller can get the voucher details from the wallet balance.
The voucher that are created will also work for partial payment. For example - If a seller creates a voucher for 1000 USD and then uses the voucher for buying a product for 600 USD, then a new voucher would be created for 400 USD. Then this 400 USD can be used to buy another product.
Prestashop Marketplace Seller Wallet Features -
- Seller can create voucher for payment due from admin.
- Vouchers are added to seller wallet
- Vouchers can be used for partial payment, while purchasing the product
- Seller can keep a track of the amount that are refunded from voucher or has been paid by the admin
- Seller can easily check the balance available in the wallet, ie. the vouchers left.
- Seller can get the voucher code from the wallet
Supported Compatible Versions
- Prestashop Marketplace Seller Wallet version 5.0.0 – Compatible with Prestashop Advanced Marketplace version 5.0.1
- Prestashop Marketplace Seller Wallet version 4.0.0 – Compatible with Prestashop Advanced Marketplace version 4.0.0. Also you need to install Marketplace seller payment module version 4.0.0.
- Prestashop Marketplace Seller Wallet version 3.0.0 – Compatible with Prestashop Advanced Marketplace version 3.0.1
- Prestashop Marketplace Seller Wallet version 2.1.1 or lower – Compatible with Prestashop Advanced Marketplace version 2.1.x. Also you need to install Marketplace seller payment module for 2.1.1 or lower versions.
Now the seller can easily track their total earning, payment received by admin and total due amount. The seller can view the balance in the wallet from “Wallet Balance” and can have the voucher code which can be used for the purchase.
- Seller can create a voucher for the amount equal or less than the due amount (due at the admin’s end).
- Seller can get the voucher code from the wallet.
- Vouchers can be used for partial payment while purchasing the product.
- Seller can also refund the voucher.
Now admin can manage the seller settlements and create vouchers for seller wallet from the back office. Admin can-
- Create the voucher for the amount less than or equal to the seller due amount.
- View the list of all the vouchers created.
- Cancel any voucher or pay again for a canceled voucher.
- Also refund the voucher for the seller.
Prestashop Marketplace Seller Wallet Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com