PrestaShop Marketplace Seller Auction - Auction is one of the very best ways to sell the products that are in high demand in the market. Due to the competitiveness among the buyers to buy the product they often try to bid as high as possible or the highest amount that they are willing to pay. This practice will also help you to get some extra price on the products that are wanted by most customers. It can be also considered as the best indicator to assess the products in demand to stock or acquire as much quantities possible for the shop. So, that you can easily make profits from the high demand prevailing in the market for the product. And, to let you realize such profits out of such instances we bring you the PrestaShop Marketplace Seller Auction module.
Note: This module is an add-on to a marketplace module. To use this module, you must install PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace first.
Create Auction Products
Enable or disable auction functionality on certain products.
Select Bidding Type
Select the bidding type as standard, incremental or automatic.
Show Auction Timer
Sshow auction timer on the category page as well as product page.
Notify via Mail
Notify the winning customers via mail.
PrestaShop Marketplace Seller Auction Features -
- Auction can be added on active products, ie. products approved by the admin
- Bidding on the product can be disabled anytime
- Bidder name can be shown on the frontend
- Incremental bidding can be enabled
- Automatic bidding can be enabled or disabled
- Customer can set automatic bidding for the product
- Winning message can be customized
- When auction is there on any product, then also buyer can buy it from “buy now” button when “buy it now” has been enabled from backend.
- Add auction can on the active products, i.e. products approved by the admin.
- Choose to disable bidding on the product anytime.
- Display bidder name on the front end.
- Choose to enable incremental bidding.
- Enable or disable automatic bidding as per the requirement.
- Customers can set automatic bidding for the product.
- If an auction is available on any product, even then a buyer can buy from the “Buy now” button if “buy it now” is active from the backend.
- Enable or disable “Increase Auction Time” and “Increase Buy Now Price”.
- Customize the winning message to display to the bidder.
- Admin can enable/disable the selling of product after the auction ends.
- Choose to continue/discontinue the auction even after the customer purchase the auction product via “Buy now” button.
- Choose to create a new auction for sellers.
- Admin can edit/delete the auctions.
- Seller/admin can allow buyers to bid on more than one auction on the store.
- The seller can set the status of the auction as running, completed or stopped.
- Different types of bidding supported.
- The seller can search the product for auction in any language.
- Admin can also search the seller product for auction in any language.
- The seller can view the list of customer who bought the product through buy it now button on the auction update page.
- The seller can also view the bid detail on the auction update page.
- Admin can allow/restrict sellers to bid on their own products.
- The module is multi-shop compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.3.1/3.3.1 and above.
Buy Now Option
Seller auction system have this out of the box feature by which vendor or seller can add the new product as an auction only or auction and but it now together.
- Online bidding auction only.
- Buy it now and auction at the same
- This is one of the types of bidding supported by our module.
- In this type of bidding, Seller sets the base amount of the product to start the bidding.
- Now any customer can come & bid at any price higher than the set base amount.
- Highest amount bidder among all the bidders will win the bid & product will be sold to him/her on his/her bid price.
- In this type of bidding, bidder bids the maximum amount which he is willing to pay for the product.
- Rest of the bidder's bid with the increment necessary to bid next.
- In case if any of the bidder's cross the maximum amount set in automatic bidding, then that bidder will get the message that someone has crossed your automatic bid.
- In this type of bidding A range for the bidding & minimum increment for susbsequent biddings lying in that range is set by the seller.
- Now, if a customer wants to bid for lets say 50$ & the minimum increment set by admin in 1 to 100$ range is 5$ then next bid which should be made in order to lead the bid should be 55$.
- Notify your customers on winning the bid by sending them a customized mail.
- Email notification to the winner will let him know that he acquired that product on the amount he bid & now he can buy that product.