CS-Cart WePay Payment Gateway allows your CS-Cart store/e-commerce website to accept credit card payment via WePay. WePay takes the hassle out of collecting payments online. It works well in staging and as well as in Production mode. So, start accepting payments in under a minute with WePay just by configuring this addon.
Support Multiple Checkout Types
It supports various Checkout Types which include Goods, Donations, Services, Events, and Personal.
Secure and Reliable
WePay is a PCI DSS Level 1 compliant payment processor, which means that your customer's financial information is safe and secure.
Support Multiple Cards
WePay accepts payments from anywhere in the world, from any card such as Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking from 58+ Banks, Prepaid & ATM Cards, UPI.
Use In Live/Test Mode
Based on your specific requirements, you have the option to employ the module either in a testing environment or in a live operational mode.
Why Do We Need CS-Cart WePay Payment Gateway?
If you want to accept card payments with your CS-Cart store then you can choose the WePay payment method as WePay is a payment gateway that allows businesses to accept payments online.
WePay payment gateway offers a variety of payment options, so you can accept payments from your customers however they want to pay. This includes cards such as Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking from 58+ Banks, Prepaid & ATM Cards, UPI, and Wallets including Freecharge, Mobikwik, PayPal, Paytm, etc.
It is a popular choice for businesses of all sizes, as it offers a variety of features and benefits. When customers shop on a CS-Cart-powered website, they want a convenient and safe way to pay for their purchases. WePay offers 24/7 customer support, so you can always get help if you need it. WePay uses a variety of fraud protection measures to protect your business from fraud. This includes things standard for security like 3D Secure and manual review of transactions.
Integrate CS-Cart WePay Payment Gateway in CS-Cart
After the installation, the admin needs to configure the CS-Cart WePay payment gateway by clicking on the add payment gateway options.
- The admin can set the name of the payment method.
- The admin can set the template for this payment processor as “cc.tpl”.
- The admin can enable the payment gateway for all users, guests, registered users, and gold and silver status customers as well.
CS-Cart WePay - Storefronts
Admin can add the storefronts by entering the details such as name and store URL. The admin can configure WePay in their CS-Cart Store for both inline and outside payments. Inline payments are processed on the merchant's website, while outside payments are processed on a third-party website.
- The admin can configure the inline and outside payment modes for multiple storefronts.
- The admin can update the status of the store as on/off.
- The admin can enable the CS-Cart WePay payment gateway option for multiple storefronts in one go.
End-to-End Customer Management
After the successful configuration of the payment method, new payment options (Inline/Outside as per the configuration) will be available for customers at the front end. The customer can select the CS-Cart payment method options as the Braintree payment gateway.
- The customer can select their preferred payment options and proceed with the payment.
- They can enter the card details for a successful payment process.
- WePay then processes the payment and sends a confirmation to the customer.
- Customers can pay with a variety of payment methods, including credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal.