Odoo Return Merchandise Authorization -Customer's experience is valuable not only at the time of purchase but also in proper post-sale services returns and exchanges. RMA is an integral part to handle the returns/exchanges by increasing coordination between manufacturing, testing, and invoice departments. Odoo RMA module helps you to put an effective system in place.
Each return is handled using a unique RMA number thus helping in tracking, testing and authorizing appropriate action to serve the customer better. The customer can fill the RMA form from his account. The return policy can be set and displayed to the customer on the form. The requests show up on the Odoo backend and can be handled by the admin accordingly. The buyer can see the RMA status at any point to know the progress of the process. RMA generation history is also available on the backend for the admin.
Odoo Return Merchandise Authorization Features -
- Allows streamlining the return/exchange process on the website by introducing the RMA process.
- It facilitates the customer to fill the RMA form from his account to return or exchange any product.
- The customer can assign the reason for return and additional information to the RMA form.
- The admin can directly contact the customer through chat for any update or additional information.
- Appropriate status can be assigned to the request form to advance the product to the next stage of processing,
- Return Policy along with terms and conditions can be set by the admin to be displayed to the customers.
- The repair location can also be assigned for the returned products to efficiently manage the process.
- The admin can view all the information about the RMA request and also approve refund from the same screen.
How RMA can help to streamline your business management -
RMA- Return Merchandise Authorization forms an essential part of the reverse logistics process. Benefits of introducing RMA in your business are two folds:
- First, it helps you to manage, monitor and track the product. It increases coordination between the different departments thus increasing their efficiency of the entire process. Second, it helps you to lay down a great experience for the customers.
- Since the process is pre-defined in the system different stages like repairs for faulty products, authorizing returns or exchanges, warehouse, and inventory management, invoicing and communicating with the concerned customer can be carried out smoothly and on timely basis saving you from the situation of mishandling any case.
- Automation also ensures the process is cost-effective, efficient and fast. The products can be easily segregated at the initial stages as repairable, defective beyond repair, for exchange etc and then can be sent for further processing as required.
Odoo RMA Module provides an entire menu to manage return and exchange from the same screen -
Odoo RMA Requests-
- Information about all the Odoo RMAs generated can be viewed from the RMA sub-menu. No need to search for concerned order when the information is available on the screen.
- The description of the reason for return by the customer, product name, customer's details, the sales order, stage of the RMA process the item is in and much more. You can overview all the details with one click,
- You can update the status of the RMA request.
RMA Stages and RMA Reasons-
- Create different stages for the entire Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process as per your requirement to monitor RMA request status. The status would be visible to all the departments to decide the next stage of the processing of the product.
- Similarly, you can create a whole list of appropriate reasons for the customer to choose from while filling the RMA form. It would help you to fast-track the testing and processing time and in turn resolve the customer's issue at the earliest.
RMA Settings -
- Take control and outline all the aspects of your Odoo RMA form and process.
- Mark your Return policy for the customer to see while filling the RMA form. Allow customer to see the RMA stage on the Form.
- Design and Display the terms and conditions for returns and exchanges to the customer.
- Assign a Repair Location for the defective Products.
Odoo Return Merchandise Authorization Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com