Opencart Marketplace Affiliate System: Affiliate System is one of the important features through which seller can have additional revenue for their products and at the same time affiliate users will get some commission from the sellers after the sales and unique clicks.
An affiliate program is an essential factor for every big marketplace and now for the Opencart Marketplace, we have our own Affiliate System called Opencart Marketplace Affiliate System.
Please Note -
- This module is an add-on of the Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module.
- This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
- Opencart Marketplace Affiliate System module supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
Opencart Marketplace Affiliate System Features
- Enable/disable affiliate system by admin.
- Choose the commission rate type to be Fixed Or Percentage.
- Admin can choose various payment methods.
- Allow seller to set Per unique click rate, Commission rate in Fixed or Percentage and Payout Settings.
- Allow seller to send mail to the affiliates.
- Allow seller to create text banners.
- Allow seller to Unapprove/Delete/Edit their banners.
- Allow seller to see affiliate summary with payment method.
- Allow admin to approve/delete/edit affiliate users.
- Allow admin to send mail to the affiliate users.
- Allow admin to see Traffic, All Clicks, Unique Click.
- Allow admin to see monthly or yearly sales/traffic.
- Allow admin to see affiliate payments.
Setting Affiliate and Commission system
After the module installation, the admin will configure the module as per the requirement. In the Affiliate System, the admin will enable options for features for the Affiliate users and in Commission, the admin will set commission for Unique clicks in fixed and percent.
- Admin will enable options for features for the Affiliate users.
- Admin will set commission for Unique clicks in fixed and percent.
Managing Payment methods and Affiliate Terms
In the Payment method, admin can multi-select various payment methods for paying the affiliate user, seller and enter their email address. In the Affiliate Terms, an admin will enter various rules, which any affiliate at the time of registration will agree.
- Admin can multi-select various payment methods.
- Admin will enter Affiliate's Email address.
- Admin will set various rules for the affiliate user at the time of registration.
Any user can see the Affiliate link at the footer of the website. Affiliate User will enter the name, email id, blog URL & login password. Affiliate user will also select the payment method at the time of registration.
- “Affiliate Registration” option is at the footer of the website and they will enter all the details.
- Affiliate User can select the payment method.
Summary & Commission rates (Affiliate Panel)
After the Affiliate registration and approval, affiliate user can see the Affiliate panel on the website. In the Summary, an affiliate can see current details like “Total click”, “Unique click”, “Total Commission” paid to that affiliate user, “Amount received” and “Balance”.
In Commission rates, admin can view the commission rate, “Seller(s) name”, “Per Unique Click amount”, Per sale amount in fixed or percentage.
- Affiliate user can view current details of the seller.
- Affiliate user can view Total Click, Unique Click.
- Affiliate user can view Total Commission (fixed or percentage).
Banners & Ads
For the banner section, Affiliate user will have the Product name, Product image, Seller name, HTML code & Preview option. An affiliate user can apply this banner by copying the HTML code and pasting on its website. When any user clicks on this banner then they will be redirected to the Seller's product page.
For the Ads part, Affiliate User will copy and paste the HTML code on its website and can preview to check its working and appearance on their website.
- Affiliate User will copy and paste the HTML code snippet on their website, where they want the banner to display.
- Affiliate User can also copy and paste the HTML code snippet on their website, where they want ads to display.
Email, Traffic & Sales Management
In the Email Configuration, Affiliate User can send bulk emails to its customers. Affiliate User can enter email id of the user(s), “Topic Subject” and “Message”.
In the Traffic Section, Affiliate User can view a “List” which will display the “IP address of each customer”, “Referring URL”, “click type ( product or banner)”, “product name ( on clicking will redirect to product page) & “Time/Date”.
In the Sales List, Affiliate User can view a list where the Affiliate user can search the order by entering order id. In the list, Affiliate User can view Seller Name, Order Id, Product Price, Commission, Status and Time/Date.
- Affiliate User can send bulk email to the users.
- Affiliate User can view the traffic for their blog.
- Affiliate User can view the commission, order id.
- Affiliate User can view the status of the payment.
- Affiliate User can search order by entering the order id.
Transaction, Statistics & Seller Request Part
In the transaction list, Affiliate can view Seller(s) name, Payment Method, Transaction detail like id, payment method, and amount. In the Statistics part, Affiliate can view the total traffic in the “Graph View”.
For the “Seller Request” part, Affiliate can send a request to any seller by entering the seller email id and blog link. Affiliate User can also view the list which will display Seller's name, Status of the request, blog URL.
- Affiliate User can view seller name, payment method, amount.
- Affiliate User can view the traffic in a graphical manner.
- Affiliate User can send a request to any seller.
- Affiliate user can see the request status.
Payment & Blog URL Setting
In the “Payment Section”, Affiliate user can select the payment method and then enter other details accordingly based on the chosen payment method. In the “Blog Link”, Affiliate user will enter their own link, where they will display seller's products.
- Affiliate User can select any payment method for payment.
- Affiliate User will enter their “Blog URL”.
Managing Affiliate Request
Seller will see “Affiliate Request” option in their Dashboard. In the “Affiliate Request”, the seller can approve/delete or unapprove any Affiliate's request. In this list, the seller can filter any Affiliate user by entering the blog url, request status, email address and Affiliate user name.
- Seller can approve/delete or unapprove any Affiliate's request.
- Seller can filter the Affiliate User by entering the blog URL, status, email address and Affiliate user name.
- Seller can view name, email id of the Affiliate Users, status, blog URL and action ( performed).
In this Seller can set amount for “Per Unique Click”, set “Per sale” amount ( fixed or percentage). Seller can set “Payout Setting” in which seller will fix minimum payout amount and set the date on which seller will pay to the Affiliate User.
- Seller can set amount for “per Unique Click”.
- Seller can set amount for “Per Sale”.
- Seller can set “Minimum payout balance”.
- Seller can set the payment date to the Affiliate User.
Banners & Ads creation/ Affiliate Mail
Seller can send mail to Affiliate user to notify about product news like new products or any discount policy by “Email-Campaign ”. In the “Banner Creation”, a seller can create the banner for their products. Seller can set image, enter product title, the link of the product and image size.
- The seller can send mail to affiliate user to notify about the product (s).
- Seller can create banners for their products.
Affiliate Summary & Payment
In the “Affiliate Summary”, a seller can view the “Name of the Affiliate”, “Total Clicks”, “Unique Clicks”, “Total Sales”, “Total Commission”, “Paid Amount” & “Balance”. There is an option called “ Payment Method”. By clicking on this link, a seller can pay to the affiliate user.
In the “Affiliate Payment”, the seller can view “Affiliate Name”, Payment method, Transaction Amount and Transaction date. Seller can user filter to search any Affiliate user.
- Seller can view full detail about the Affiliate like name, total clicks, unique clicks, total sales.
- Seller can view transaction details for any particular affiliate user.
- Seller can user filter to search any Affiliate user.
Manage Affiliate Users & Affiliate Emails (Admin End)
In the “Manage Affiliate”, admin can view the grid which will display Affiliate name, Affiliate email id, their blog URL, Status. Admin can edit any particular Affiliate User. Admin can enable the Affiliate user, set the status, enter the blog URL and choose a payment method. In the “Affiliate Email”, admin can send bulk or single mail to Affiliate User(s) with subject and message.
- Admin can view Affiliate User details.
- Admin can send bulk or single mail to Affiliate User(s).
Payment & Statistic view from Admin's End
In the Payment Section, admin can view email id of the Affiliate User. There is an “Action” option. On clicking on “Action” option, admin can view Transaction id, transaction amount and time/date. In the Statistics view, admin can view the traffic in the graph view.
- Admin can view Transaction id, transaction amount and time/date of the Affiliate User.
- Admin can view the total traffic in the graph view.
Traffic & Sales
In the “Traffic” section, admin can view the traffic grid where admin can see “IP address”, “referring URL”, “Affiliate User Name”, Date/Time. In the “Sales” section, admin can see the sales grid of the Affiliate User. Admin can view Status, “Affiliate Name”, “Order ID”.
- Admin can view the “Traffic Grid”.
- Admin can view the “Sales Grid”.
- In Traffic Grid, admin can view “IP address”, “referring URL”, “Affiliate User Name”, Date/Time.
- In Sales Grid, admin can view Status, “Affiliate Name”, “Order ID”.
MarketPro.bg is a leading platform (Marketplace) for manufacturers, importers, and traders of machinery and garden equipment in Bulgaria.
MarketPro.bg is working hard in all areas, finding new suppliers to offer its customers the best prices and excellent quality of products available on the Bulgarian market.
Learn how MarketPro is using Webkul's OpenCart extension on its webstore to ease the work of vendors and customers.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology based era where everything is simplified even the online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smart phones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the seller's too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have a Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customer can contact to the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- User can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on map.