This magnificent extension is an association merging between CS-Cart and Salesforce. It is the next-generation extension revamping the features of eCommerce and CRM platforms. At the very initial stage, the basic CS-Cart content is synchronized with Salesforce to give a new picture to the concept of B2B and B2C.
The idea behind the concept is to increase data integrity, maintain proper inventory of stock, real-time order generation, provide brilliant customer care services, and much more.
Note: Before installing this module on your CS-Cart store, you have to open an account on Salesforce and add a Salesforce app for Cs-Cart. After creating an account on Salesforce, you can easily use our module.
Bi-Directional Data Sync:
Synchronization of data between CS-Cart and Salesforce in both directions.
The module ensures that your data remains current across platforms, whether it's customer details, orders, or product information.
Efficient Order Management:
Orders placed on your CS-Cart store are automatically synchronized with Salesforce.
Embracing a "Service-First" Approach:
This feature reevaluates how store admin manages customer relationships and overall customer experience.
Why do we need the CS-Cart Salesforce Connector module?
The CS-Cart Salesforce Connector bridges the gap between your e-commerce store and Salesforce CRM, empowering your business with efficient processes, improved customer experiences, and data-driven decision-making capabilities.
The connector ensures that essential data such as customer details, order information, product data, and more are automatically synchronized and updated in real-time between CS-Cart and Salesforce. Also, if you want a CRM platform that makes your enterprise-level intelligence for growing business, then you can integrate CS-Cart with SalesforceIQ.
CS Cart Salesforce Integration
After the installation, the admin will set the parameters to configure the module for synchronization. Here, the admin can -
- Set the username, password, and token ID generated via Salesforce.
- Select the folder to upload images of the CS-Cart in Salesforce.
- Select the Pricebook and client type.
Sync Product Data Between CS Cart and Salesforce
For product synchronization, the admin will select desired products listed under CS-Cart. Users can view the list of both sync and non-sync data. After the synchronization, the listing of synced products with names, product images, and categories.
- To sync the desired products admin will select the option “synchronized selected items”.
- At the Salesforce, the product will be synchronized with the name, product image, description, and category.
Category Synchronization Between CS Cart and Salesforce
For category synchronization, the admin will select desired categories listed under CS-Cart. Users can view the list of both sync and non-sync data. After the synchronization, the admin can see the listing of synced categories with the CS-Cart category id, Salesforce category id, and time of syncing.
- To sync the desired categories admin will select the “import categories” option from the Salesforce end.
- At the Salesforce, the category will be synchronized with images, category, parent category, and description.
Export CS Cart Orders to Salesforce
For order synchronization, the admin clicks on the export order at the Salesforce end. Users can view the list of both sync and non-sync data. After the synchronization, the admin can see the listing of synced orders with the customer, CS-Cart order id, Salesforce order id, and time of syncing.
- To sync the order admin will select the option “synchronized selected items”.
- At the Salesforce, the order will be synchronized with the Order Number, Account Name, Status, and order amount.
Sync CS Cart Customers with Salesforce CRM
For synchronizing customers from CS-Cart to Salesforce, the admin clicks on “click on the synchronized selected items”. After the synchronization, the admin can see the listing of synced customers with the names of the orders, CS-Cart customer id, Salesforce customer id, and time of syncing.
- Admin can either select “All Customers” or “Only Enabled Customer”.
- At the Salesforce, the admin can see Name, Industry, Phone, Type, Account Number.