Opencart Marketplace Vendor Attribute Manager : Opencart Marketplace Vendor Attribute Manager is an awesome add-on for Opencart Marketplace which allows the admin to create custom fields on the vendor/seller registration form. This module provides separate registration field for the vendors/ sellers in the Marketplace. With the help of this add-on, vendor will have their own separate registration option on the login page on Account layout.
Please Note -
- This module is an add-on of the Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module.
- This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
- Opencart Marketplace Vendor Attribute Manager module supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
Opencart Marketplace Vendor Attribute Manager Features -
- Admin can create or update Vendor’s/seller’s custom registration fields.
- Vendor’s/Seller’s custom fields visibility depends on Admin.
- Admin can create different types of custom registration fields for Vendor/seller.
- Admin can set the registration field sequence as per their requirement.
- On the login/registration page, one can see separate registration option for the sellers/vendors and for the customer.
- Admin can create unlimited custom fields for Vendor/seller.
- The seller can add KYC documents with identity documents and proofs like Company documents and verification.
- After the seller register, the admin can check the seller's vendor attribute.
Journal Theme Compatible
Our Opencart Marketplace module is compatible with ultimate Journal opencart theme. You can boost your sell with this awesome theme and you can also provide an excellent user experience to your customers.
Webkul provides Journal theme patch (directory) in the module zip. While installing the module, click on the Journal folder and you will get "Catalog" folder. Just upload the "Catalog" folder into your Opencart Root Directory for the proper functioning of the Module with the Journal Theme.
After the module installation, admin will do the configuration for displaying the custom fields on the Seller registration fields. Admin will do the following :
- Admin can enable the module.
- Admin will select various registration fields which will be displayed on the vendor Registration form.
- Admin will also set the sequence of the registration fields which will be displayed on the front-end.
- Admin will set terms & condition, which the seller will agree at the time of registration.
Separate registration form for seller on front-end
After the admin configuration, user can see separate registration option- one for sellers and one for customer. Sellers can continue with Seller registration block and normal customer can opt for Customer registration block. On the Seller registration page, custom fields set by the admin will be displayed and it will be in the same sequence as set by the admin.
- There will be two separate registration blocks on the front-end.
- On the Seller registration page, custom fields set by the admin will be displayed.
Supported Input Types
The admin must have hands on at all the input types for creating the custom fields for the seller registration page.This might include the ones which can be selected like checkbox & radio-button, for input like Text & Text area, for file attachment, to enter date & time.
The complete list of attributes supported by this module are listed below-
- Radio Button
- Text Area
- File attachment
MarketPro.bg is a leading platform (Marketplace) for manufacturers, importers, and traders of machinery and garden equipment in Bulgaria. MarketPro.bg is working hard in all areas, finding new suppliers to offer its customers the best prices and excellent quality of products available on the Bulgarian market.
Learn how MarketPro is using Webkul's OpenCart extension on its webstore to ease the work of vendors and customers.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology-based era where everything is simplified even online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing a more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smartphones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the seller's too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have an Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customer can contact to the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- User can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on map.
Opencart Marketplace Vendor Attribute Manager Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.com/ticket