Odoo Website Country Restriction - Sometimes in a hurry, customers select the incorrect country name for delivery purposes that leads to shipping issues at the time of checkout. This makes customers confused that can lead to loss in sales too.
Also it lets you show your network in different countries on the globe!!
With the help of this module, you can restrict the country names on your Odoo website from the backend. This will show only those countries where you are available and will also avoid wrong selection of countries for address purposes.
Odoo Website Country Restriction Features
Restrict customers from choosing the country as per your availability in Odoo
- The Odoo Website Country Restriction restricts your customers from placing an ecommerce order if a product is not available in a particular country.
- Display the customizable messages if the products are unavailable in a particular country.
Manage and restrict the list of countries form the Odoo backend
- Restrict the list of countries you want to display for the front end customers.
- You can even make the product available in certain countries on your choice.
Manage the configuration from the Odoo backend
- A pop-up configuration window will appear where you can define the countries for which you want to assign the checkout feature.
- Define the customised cart message and checkout message to be displayed.
Select the country on the website
- As shown, customers can select the country set by you from the backend.
- Only the listed countries will be eligible for delivery of the products.
Odoo Website Country Restriction -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com