Let users choose a country before buying with Odoo Website Country Restriction!
Sometimes in a hurry, customers select the incorrect country name for delivery purposes, which leads to shipping issues during checkout. This makes customers confused, which can lead to a loss of sales too.
With the help of this module, you can restrict the country names on your Odoo website from the backend. This will show only those countries where you are available. Also, this will avoid the wrong selection of countries for address purposes.
In addition, this type of module helps you authorize sellers and help them make their products available to different countries' users.
Odoo Website Country Restriction Features
Restrict Customers From Choosing The Country As Per Your Availability In Odoo
- The Odoo Website Country Restriction restricts your customers from placing an eCommerce order if a product is not available in a particular country.
- Display the customizable messages if the products are unavailable in a particular country.
Manage And Restrict The List Of Countries Form The Odoo Backend
- Restrict the list of countries you want to display for the front-end customers.
- You can even make the product available in certain countries of your choice.
Manage The Configuration From The Odoo Backend
- A pop-up configuration window will appear where you can define the countries for which you want to assign the checkout feature.
- Define the customized cart message and checkout message to be displayed.
- Enable or disable access to the user-specific country on the website.
- Choose to hide products or show them on the website on restricted websites.
- Add multiple countries to the list to restrict products in that country.
- Choose whether to allow listed countries to product checkout or restrict them.
- Choose on which website to show product country restrictions.
- Select whether to show the countries listed on the website or not.
Select The Country On The Website
- As shown, customers can select the country set by you from the backend.
- Only the listed countries will be eligible for delivery of the products.
- Users can only see the listed countries which you configured from the backend.
- Users will only be able to place orders for only those products which are available in their countries.
- You can make the products available in the countries where you operate your business or eCommerce website.
- Show custom-curated messages to users, if the product is unavailable in their country.
- Restrict users from checkout if they added an unavailable product.
Other Odoo Website Apps-
Odoo Website Country Restriction-
Webkul's dedicated support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for Odoo Website Country Restriction.
For any query or issue please CREATE A TICKET HERE