Prestashop Order Exchange/Cancellation - Greate customer service is a key factor in eCommerce business as it can contribute to brand loyalty and repeat sales. Offering the best quality products and delivering them on time may not be enough to improve the customer experience. Your relationship with the customer does not end as soon as the purchase is made.
Part of offering great service is guiding the customers at every stage of the process, and that includes product exchanges and cancellations. Exchanges and cancellations are crucial in online business.
With Prestashop Order Exchange/Cancellation extension, you can facilitate your store customers to raise exchange/cancellation requests for the orders placed.
Cancel the products ordered right from the account in just a few clicks.
Additional Payment Option
"Pay with Wallet" payment option added to the store for quick and hassle-free transactions.
The product amount inclusive of taxes is refunded to the customer's wallet upon cancellation request acceptance.
Prestashop Order Exchange/Cancellation Features -
- Customers can process request for order exchange or cancellation.
- Post-creation, the customer can choose to delete the request.
- View all the requests placed for exchange or cancellation from a separate “Exchange/Cancel” tab.
- Accept/Cancel the requests placed for order exchange or cancellation.
- “Pay with Wallet” payment option is available for store customers.
- Customers can add money into the wallet and use it for making online transactions.
- Option to use the Wallet in single/multiple currencies.
- The product base amount and the tax amount(if included) are added to the customer’s wallet once the cancellation request is accepted.
- View customers’ details who are using Wallet and the transactions done by them using the wallet.
- If the Wallet is used for multiple currencies, the wallet balance is converted into context currency in real-time.
- If there is insufficient balance in a wallet to complete the order, the customer can add money into the wallet on run-time without losing the current cart.
- Customers can pay the remaining amount through other payment modes in case there is insufficient balance in a wallet.
Hassle-Free Exchange/Cancellation Process
Your eCommerce store must make it easy for your customers to exchange/cancel the products as it can truly influence whether a customer will buy from you in the future or go with a competitor instead. This extension enables your customers to create requests for product exchange or cancellation right from their accounts.
In case of product cancellation, a customer can select the product quantity he wants to cancel and specify the reason. And, in order to exchange the product, a customer needs to select the product quantity to be exchanged and products to exchange with the previously ordered product.
Easily Manage Cancellation/Exchange Requests
Handle all the requests placed for cancellation or exchange from a single place. All the requests submitted by the customers are added to the "Exchange/Cancel" tab. You can:
- View customers' name who have placed the request.
- View product name & quantity for which customers have created request.
- Accept/Cancel the request.
Analyze the reasons mentioned by customers for product exchange/cancellation and know what aspects can be improved.
Checkout Process Simplified
Suppose a customer visits your online store, adds a desired product to the cart, and proceeds to checkout. When a customer lands on the payment page, he needs to select a credit/debit card, enter the credentials, and wait for OTP. Such a lengthy checkout process can frustrate a customer making him abandon the store.
Prestashop Order/Exchange Cancellation adds the "Pay with Wallet" payment option to the Prestashop store. Now, the customers do not have to go through the process of entering credentials each time they make the purchase. Easily add money to the wallet and use it for making online transactions.
Create positive customer experience, reduce shopping cart abandonment, and increase your sales by offering a fast and secure payment option on the store.