Prestashop Order Exchange/Cancellation - While making purchase on an e-commerce site a customer always look forward for order exchange/cancellation policy, so that if he is not satisfied then he can make cancellation or exchange request. We have developed a fantastic module i.e. “order exchange/cancellation” which will help admin to have this feature in prestashop store. With the help of this module admin can provide order exchange functionality to the customers. Customer can request for order cancellation or order exchange from the admin. Admin has ability to cancel or approve the request.
Prestashop Order Exchange/Cancellation Features -
- Buyer can request for order exchange/cancellation from admin.
- Buyer can cancel the request send to admin.
- Buyer can view the list of request send to admin.
- Buyer can view the wallet amount.
- Buyer can increase the wallet amount.
- Admin can accept/cancel the request.
- Admin can view the list of pending request.
- Admin can view the wallet amount of each customer separately.
- Once the cancellation request has been accepted, the product base amount and the tax amount(if included), will be added to buyer wallet.
- Shipping amount included in an order will not be refunded to the buyer wallet.
Order Cancellation -
With the help of this module buyer can easily proceed for the cancellation of any product or multiple products in an order.
- Buyer need to specify the reason for cancellation of the order of product.
- Buyer has to mention the quantity of product for cancellation.
- If cancellation request has been approved, then the cancel amount will be debited to buyer wallet.
- The cancel amount include the product base amount and tax amount(if included).
- The shipping charges will not be refunded to the buyer.
Order Exchange -
With the help of this module buyer can easily proceed for the exchange any product or multiple products in an order.
- Buyer need to specify the reason for exchange of the product.
- Buyer has to mention the quantity of product for exchange.
- Buyer has to specify the exchange product name also in the request form.
- If exchange request has been approved and the amount of exchange product is less than the amount of previously ordered product, then extra amount will be added to customer wallet
- If exchange request has been approved and the amount of exchange product is more than the amount of previously ordered product, then module will check whether the sum of amount of previously ordered product and wallet is equal/more than the amount of exchange product.
- If yes, then the order will be placed.
- If no, then it will show alert message indicating insufficient balance in wallet.
Prestashop Order Exchange/Cancellation Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM