Prestashop Marketplace WePay Payment Gateway - WePay is a well-known payment service provider in United States. With the help of our module, sellers provide wepay payment methods to their buyers. Buyers can pay via credit card or their bank account. The amount will split between admin and seller as soon as the buyer made the payment. The seller’s share will be transferred to the seller’s account and the admin’s share to the admin’s account.
- This module is an add-on to a marketplace module. To use this module, you must install PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace first.
- Prestashop Marketplace WePay Payment Gateway module is MultiShop Compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
Prestashop Marketplace WePay Payment Gateway Features -
- A new payment method is added for buyers.
- Wepay payment method is available in United States only.
- Admin can use this module for both test as well as live mode, according to requirement.
- Admin can choose whether payer or payee will pay the wepay transaction fees.
- Sellers have to link their wepay account to the marketplace.
- Sellers have to verify their information and bank account details.
- The buyer will have wepay payment method to do purchasing.
After successful installation of module admin will have to fill the below details-
- Client Id
- Client Secret
- Access Token
- Account ID
Admin will have the option to choose the payment mode of the module that is "Test" Or "Live".
Option to choose, who will pay the transaction fee either the payer(who is paying) or the payee (who is receiving).
Split Payments To Sellers Account-
- Hassle-free payment distribution to your sellers with the split payment feature.
- Payment will be split between admin and sellers, such that the admin will receive their share and sellers will get their share of the payment.
- The seller can provide their details to receive the payments from their seller panel.