Opencart Marketplace Paypal Adaptive Payment & Cash On Delivery: After creating various unique and beneficial module for the Opencart now Webkul is going to introduce some bundled modules, so that you can purchase a bundle of modules at once in a less cost.
Now let us discuss about this bundle product- This bundle is containing two most popular payment methods i.e Opencart Marketplace PayPal Adaptive Payments and Opencart Marketplace Cash On Delivery(COD). Both are the most renowned payment gateway for the Opencart marketplace. You can purchase these modules in a bundle and you can get it in a lesser price.
Marketplace Paypal Adaptive Payment- Configuration
The admin will do the configuration to activate the Paypal payment for their Marketplace. Admin will register the application with the Paypal site. After the approval of the application by the PayPal site, this payment method would work properly.
After the approval of the application, the admin will get APIs from the Paypal site. Admin can enable or disable this payment method from the back-end. Admin will then enter all the API into the required field. Admin can select the parallel or chained method from the back-end. If chained is selected then admin can choose instant or delayed.
- Admin will register first to the PayPal site.
- Admin will enter the APIs.
- Admin can set Parallel or Chained payment method.
- Admin can enable Sandbox mode and Debug Mode.
- Admin can edit various Order statuses.
Marketplace Paypal Adaptive Payment- Checkout Process
The customer can add products from multiple sellers and then can proceed to the checkout. After completing the payment process, Paypal will automatically split the amount among multiple Sellers & admin. At the time of payment, the buyer will select the “Adaptive PayPal” method. After selecting the “Adaptive PayPal” method, the buyer will redirect to Paypal site where the buyer will enter all Paypal details and after successful payment transaction buyer will redirect back to the store.
- Buyer will select the Adaptive payment method at the time of checkout.
- Buyer will be redirected to the Paypal site where the buyer can do the payment.
Parallel Adaptive Payment Method of PayPal
When “parallel method” is selected by the admin from the backend, then the payment from the customer is split to multiple vendors and admin. The payment directly goes into the PayPal account of seller and admin. Even the buyer can see the names of multiple sellers and admin.
- Payment from the buyer gets split among seller & admin.
- Payment directly goes to the seller and admin account.
- Buyer can see the name of multiple sellers and of the admin.
Chained Adaptive Payment Method of PayPal
When “chained method” is selected, then admin can get two option- instant and delayed. The primary receiver (admin) keeps some of the payment and pays the rest to one or more secondary receivers (sellers/vendors). Admin can select any one of them as the payment method.
When “delayed” is selected from the back-end then whole payment comes to the admin (primary receiver). After keeping admin's commission, admin releases the seller's amount after some point of time. When “instant” is selected from the back-end, then whole payment will first go to the admin's account (primary receiver) and after that payment gets divided among the multiple sellers (secondary receivers) and goes to the seller's account. Here the buyer will only see the payment summary of the Admin.
- In “instant” method, payment comes to the primary receiver (Admin) and then goes to the sellers.
- In “delayed” method, payment comes to the primary receiver( admin) and then admin releases the seller's amount manually.
- In Chained Payment, the buyer will only see the payment summary of the Admin.
Marketplace Cash On Delivery Configuration
After the installation of the module, the admin will configuration for this module from the back-end. Admin will do the following settings like:
- Admin can enable or disable the status of the module.
- Admin will provide the title of the module.
- Admin will set the minimum order quantity for applying COD.
- Admin will also set maximum order total.
- Admin will select various countries in which COD will work.
- Admin will set new order status and Sort order.
Addition Of COD Rates From Seller's End (Manual)
The seller from the front-end can apply COD by manually or by uploading CSV file. While adding COD rates manually seller will provide various information like:
- The seller will provide Destination Country.
- The seller will enter Zip code range.
- The seller will enter weight range.
- The seller will enter minimum quantity.
- The seller will select either fixed or percentage rate.
Addition Of COD Rates From Seller's End (CSV File)
The seller can add COD rates through the CSV file. By CSV file method, the seller can upload COD rates for various regions in bulk. This reduces the time. The seller can upload the CSV file or can use the separator for the file. There is a filter by which seller can filter using COD country, weight, zip, fixed & percentage.
- The seller can add COD rates through the CSV file.
- The seller can upload the CSV file or can use the separator for the file.
- The seller can filter using COD country, weight, zip, fixed & percentage.
Addition Of COD Rates From Admin-Panel
Even the admin can add COD rates from the back-end. Admin can add COD rates through CSV file or by manually. Manually, an admin will enter details like Destination Country, Zipcode range, weight range, minimum quantity. Through the CSV file admin can upload Various COD rates in bulk.
- Admin can add COD rates through CSV file or by manually.
- Manually, the admin will enter details like Destination Country, Zipcode range, weight range, minimum quantity.
COD Availability Check On Product Page
Even the customer can also check the availability of COD for their regions by entering the pin code and checking COD availability for their region. If COD is not available for their region, then a Sorry message will appear.
- The customer can also check the availability of COD for their regions.
- If COD is not available for their region, then a Sorry message will appear on the product page.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology based era where everything is simplified even the online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul's has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smart phones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the seller's too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have a Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customer can contact to the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- User can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on map.
Opencart Marketplace Paypal Adaptive Payment & Cash On Delivery Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.com/ticket