Opencart Marketplace Stripe Payment Gateway & Wallet System: After creating various unique and beneficial module for the Opencart now Webkul is going to introduce some bundled modules, so that you can purchase a bundle of modules at once in a less cost. This will benefit you that you don’t have to purchase the modules separately and the most vital aspect you can easily save money by purchasing a bundle product.
Now let us discuss about this bundle product- This bundle is containing two beneficial Payment modules which will benefit the users by various ways- By using the Wallet system returns will be easy, buyer can easily pay for products purchase from the wallet. With Opencart Marketplace Stripe Payment Gateway the payment will split between buyer and seller. The modules are are lots of feature adn some glimpses are as follows.
The admin can enable or disable the module for the selected group of customers, and for the selected geo zones.
The admin can easily refund the payment from the admin panel.
The seller can connect with the Admin Stripe account using Stripe Connect as a user.
Min And Max Price
The admin can set the price range between the minimum and the maximum amount to work on this module.
Use As Online Payment Gateway
Customers can use their wallets to purchase from the store.
Easy To Load Credit
The customers can easily add the credit to their wallet account and then use it for the online payment.
Easy To Transfer Money
The customers can also easily transfer the wallet amount to the other customers within the same store.
Use For Split Payment
The customers can also use the wallet system for making split payments. The customer can pay using the wallet amount and select the other payment method for the remaining payment.
Stripe Plugin Partner
Stripe is a simple and powerful way to accept payments online. Millions of businesses—ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies—rely on Stripe’s software tools to accept payments securely and expand globally.
Webkul is proud to be associated with Stripe in developing customized payment gateway solutions for e-commerce stores, marketplaces, and mobile apps.
- Stripe is available to businesses in over 35 countries.
- Accept all major debit & credit cards, wallets, local payment methods.
- Supports processing payments in 135+ currencies
- Stripe meets the most stringent industry standards for security. Stripe is also audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1.
Easy to Manage
The admin can manage the module from the admin panel easily. The admin has so many options to manage the module from the back end. Here, the admin can
- Add the wallet image, manage recharge limit, enter the wallet money that will be credit for registering a new account (customer group-wise)
- Manage the low balance notification and refund limit.
- Manage the order total that will include order total name, sort order, order status for payment methods.
- Manage the payment method name, i.e., wallet system, and set the status of the order after the payment is made using the wallet system.
- Manage the transaction settings and terms & conditions accordingly.
- The admin can credit, debit the wallet amount, and can also view the customer details.
Manage Wallet - Customer End
The customers have all the right to manage their wallets. Once logged in, the customer can easily
- Click on the My Wallet and view the Wallet Balance.
- Credit the balance to the wallet account by clicking on the Add Amount and then click on the Add Money to Wallet.
- View the history of the amount that is credited to the customer’s wallet.
- The customer can view the Order ID, Amount Credited, Transaction Status, Date Added, and Description of the transaction.
- View the debited amount from the wallet.
- The customer can also view the Order ID, Amount Debited, Date Added, and Description of the debited wallet amount.
- View the terms and conditions for the wallet, set by the admin.
- Transfer the wallet amount to another customer (Payee) within the same store, using the email id.
Payment through Wallet System
The customer can use this module just like a payment method. The customer can use the wallet system to complete the order. Using this module
- The customer can select the wallet and complete the payment using the wallet system.
- The customer can select the wallet and make a partial payment using the wallet system.
- If the balance is low in the customer’s wallet, the customer can still make the payment using the wallet.
- And the customer can select the other payment method for the remaining amount, then complete the checkout.
- The customer can also see the order details with each payment method. E.g. - COD + Wallet System.
Vendor Connect to Stripe
The seller can easily connect to the admin’s Stripe account using Stripe Connect.
- Using Stripe Connect the seller can connect the own stripe account with the admin’s Stripe account.
- The seller can accept the payments for the products after connecting the own stripe account.
- The seller can view the transaction details from the stripe seller dashboard.
- The seller can also view the type of the transaction, description of the transaction, net amount, and fee, etc from the stripe account.
Manage Marketplace Stripe Payment Option
The admin can manage the module from the back-end easily. Here, the admin can
- Enter the title for the payment method, and it will display on the front-end to the customer while selecting the payment method.
- Set the price range between Min/Max price to work this module.
- Select the payment acceptance for the selective Geo Zones. Select the payment method for the selected group of customers.
- The admin can manage the stripe connected option from the admin panel.
Easy And Secure Way To Place Order
Customers can easily and securely pay for the order using this module. Using this module the customer can-
- Pay for the order easily by selecting the stripe payment gateway.
- Pay securely as the stripe is fully PCI compliant, no card details are submitted to the client-server See the order items on the stripe checkout page.
- That helps the customer to verify the products the customer is paying for.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology based era where everything is simplified even the online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing a more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul's has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smart phones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the seller's too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have an Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customer can contact to the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- User can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on map.
Opencart Marketplace Stripe Payment Gateway Features
- Admin can set various options for method, using them method works for customers like min/max price, customer groups for payment, etc.
- Sellers can connect with the Admin Stripe account using Stripe Connect as User and then the order amount will transfer to their account directly.
- Admin Can set various options at the time of checkout for customers like – Remember Me, Email, Shipping/Billing Address.
- Admin / Sellers can refund payment from Stripe Payment Dashboard.
- Admin can check Stripe Payment info for an order under Sale > Order > View Order in detail and sellers can check this under their transactions.
Opencart Wallet System Features
- Opencart Wallet System module behaves as an online Payment Gateway.
- The customer can easily add credit to their wallet system.
- Admin can set the credit limit for the Wallet System.
- The customer can use PayPal and PayU Money for credit cash into their wallet system.
- Admin can view the customer details who are using Wallet System for making the online payment.
- On the checkout page, a customer can view the total wallet cash.
- Email notification is sent to the customer on each recharge.
- Admin can configure the Opencart Wallet System to set the limit (maximum and minimum) for the Wallet amount.
- Admin and Customer/User can view credit and debit details.
- The codes are open source, so it can be customized as per the requirement
Opencart Marketplace Stripe Payment Gateway & Wallet System Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.com/ticket