Odoo Website Internal Notes On Order - As we know, when a customer buys a product online, conveying the personal requirements is difficult. It often leads to dissatisfaction to the customers that can lead to loss in sales. Being the owner, it's your responsibility to take care of all the requirements of the customers he makes while purchasing the product. Many food service apps like Swiggy, Zomato have enabled the functionality of internal notes provided by the customers. By this, customers can get messages related to their taste buds for a better experience.
Odoo Website Internal Notes On Order allow your customer to add a note or a message with the order. This enables your customers to conveniently convey their messages to you for a better shopping experience. Also, it helps you to easily understand the requirements of the customers and serve them properly.
Odoo Website Internal Notes On Order Features
Add messages or notes to the placed order in Odoo
- The Odoo Website Internal Notes On Order allow customers to add messages or notes with the order placed online.
- Notes can be added to a sales order from the back panel of odoo.
Read the messages under quotations in Odoo
- All the messages can be read under quotation on Odoo website.
- Notes can be seen under stock picking.
Read the message at the time of invoicing too.
- You can even read the messages at the time of invoicing.
Read Or Check Message Under Quotation
- The module allows you to read or check messages under quotation.
- By this, you can easily know the customers requirements and provide them a better shopping experience.
Website View To Add A Message For Internal Reference
- The module adds a message for internal reference in POS.
- Customers can easily write and convey their message while placing an order on the Odoo website.
Odoo Website Internal Notes On Order -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com