Aliexpress Dropship For Magento 2: Dropship is a shipping method where the store owner does not keep the products stocked in its store. Instead, all the products are stored in different warehouses across the region. So when a customer places an order, the product is directly shipped from the nearest warehouse instead of the store. Using Magento 2 Dropship module, the admin can add multiple warehouses for a product with the quantity.
Basically, Magento 2 Dropship module provides MSI concept which let the multi-source sellers manage their multi warehouse inventory conveniently.
Using AliExpress Dropship for Magento 2 module, the admin can even import products from the AliExpress into his store and can start selling those products within his own store very easily. To place the orders at AliExpress the admin just needs to click a single button and then make the payment as we have automated the order process for the AliExpress orders.
Manage Unlimited Warehouses
Add/edit/delete warehouses as required with ease and add multiple sources for a product.
Warehouse Price Rules
Set up price rules for getting the right price hike for the warehouse products on the web store.
Shipping According To Warehouse
Customers can select shipping methods according to the allowed methods for each of the respective warehouses.
Import Products Via AliExpress
Import and start to sell out the imported products from AliExpress to your web store.
Multi-Source Inventory Support
Create multiple sources & assign the sources in defined stock which works as MSI in the dropship.
Separate Warehouse Manager Login
The option of separate warehouse manager login helps in managing the respective orders and shipments swiftly.
After the module installation, the admin will find nine tabs under the dropship manager tab in the admin panel. These tabs allow the admin to
- Check the statistics for all warehouse orders and amounts.
- Add/Edit Warehouses.
- Approve/Cancel Warehouse orders and assign warehouse to those drop ship orders which have not been assigned to any warehouse.
- Add(using a CSV file)/delete and manage shipping rates of different warehouses.
- Upload products for a single or multiple warehouse(supplier) at the same time using different file types such as CSV, XML, and XLS.
- Choose an already created profile to run for importing products. This allows the admin to do the field mapping between the actual database entries and the column names of the file that will be uploaded for the product import. This allows the admin to use his own specific and understandable column names for the file.
- Map the categories with your store categories.
- Create price rules that are applicable to the warehouse products.
- Check the list of imported products from AliExpress.
- Check and place the orders at AliExpress (AliExpress products that get sold at your store).
Import Products From AliExpress:
The admin can easily import products from AliExpress into his Magento web store and can start selling those products. The admin just has to install an extension for the Chrome browser that enables an import button on all the AliExpress products. The icon can be seen on all the category pages of AliExpress.
**Note: You need to install the extension on your Google Chrome browser for importing the products to your Magento 2 store. Please follow this link and install the extension.
- Import products from the AliExpress website.
- Import any number of products from the AliExpress.
- Import Products with their Options.
Place Order at AliExpress:
When the products that are imported from AliExpress to your store get purchased at your store, then all those orders will be visible under the AliExpress Orders section. The admin just needs to click the "Place Order" button and the admin will be redirected to the AliExpress website. After that, the admin just has to enter the payment information as rest of the steps have been automated.
- The admin will click the "Place Order" button on his store to place the order at AliExpress.
- All steps from adding the product to the cart and entering the shipping information have been automated.
- The admin just has to enter the payment information and click "Confirm & Pay" to place the order at AliExpress.
Under this section, the admin will be able to:
- Check the statistics for all warehouse orders and amounts
- Filter all the warehouse orders and amounts by – last 24 hours, Last Seven Days, Current Month, Year To Days and 2 Years to Days.
After the successful installation of the extension, the admin will find this menu option by navigating through Dropship Manager-> Warehouse Manager. Under this section, the admin will be able to -
- See all the added warehouses(Suppliers).
- Add new warehouses.
- Edit Warehouses.
- Find and check the different options related to each warehouse like – Upload File, Field Mapping, Price Rules, Run Profile, Added Products, Orders, and the dashboard for the selected warehouse.
In the default Magento there is a limitation to the inability to create multiple warehouses and assign products to suppliers. Now we have the most flexible inventory management solution in the market that allows you to create numerous warehouses, allocate products to multiple warehouses, select shipping methods for every warehouse, separate warehouse manager login for managing the orders and shipments, and much more.
- Create multiple warehouses.
- Assign products to multiple warehouses.
- Select shipping method for every warehouse.
- Separate warehouse manager login for managing orders and shipments.
Manage Shipping Rule
From here, the admin can add and manage shipping rates of different warehouses. The admin can delete any existing shipping rate and to add shipping rates, the admin just needs to upload a CSV file having the shipping rates. Under this section, the admin will be able to -
- Add and manage shipping rates of different warehouses(suppliers).
- Delete a shipping rate.
- Add shipping rates using a CSV file.
Dropship Product Profile
This section allows the admin to upload the products in bulk for single or multiple suppliers at the same moment. Make use of the CSV, XML, and XLS file types for uploading the products in a jiffy.
After entering the values for the corresponding column values in the specified file type, the admin has to upload the images zip file along with it.
- Add products for single or multiple warehouses(suppliers) at the same time.
- Make use of different file types like – CSV, XML, and XLS for uploading the products.
- Enter the file column values for the product file and then upload this file along with the product images zip file.
- Skip products of the warehouse whose price is greater than the product price.
- Change the in-file column names as per need.
- Select the Price rules that will be applicable to the imported products.
Run Dropship Product Profile
After the admin has uploaded the product file and the images zip file you can run this uploaded profile at a later time as per your requirement. Apart from this, the admin will be able to enable or disable the option to skip the warehouse products of the warehouse that are having a greater price that the product itself.
To run the profile the admin will have to select the already created profile and click on the run profile button after that to import the products.
- Run a profile for which the admin has already uploaded the product file and the images zip file.
- Skip products of the warehouse whose price is greater than the product price.
Dropship Dataflow Profile
Under this section the admin will:
- Find all the dataflow profiles if created for a later use.
- Add a new dataflow profile.
- Do the field mapping between the actual database entries and the column names of the file that will be uploaded for the product import.
- Be able to use his own specific and understandable column names for the file being uploaded.
Under this section, the admin will be able to manage category mapping. The admin can map the warehouse category with his store category. Under this section the admin will -
- Manage the category mapping.
- Enter the name for the mapped category.
- Select the attribute set for this category.
- Select the store categories with which you want to map and click the save button to save the mapping.
If the admin wants to change the product price set by the warehouse, the admin needs to select any of the price rules as per need. The admin can see the selected price rules for this warehouse and can multi-select other price rules as well that are available.Under this section the admin can:
- Find all the created price rules.
- Create new price rules.
- Enter the minimum price, maximum price, the price that will be added to the product in this price range.
- Select the added price to be fixed or percentage click save to save the price rule.
ePacket Identification & Update AliExpress Order Status
Now within the AliExpress Chrome extension, you can choose to display the product having the ePacket service available or you can hide the products without the ePacket identification. Apart from this, you can also update the order status of the AliExpress orders directly from the AliExpress Chrome extension.
- Update AliExpress Order status from AliExpress extension.
- Use the filter in AliExpress Chrome extension for identification.
Complete Features List
- Support MSI(Multi-Source Inventory) for Magento 2.3.x
- Provide multi warehouse inventory feature in your Magento 2.0.x, 2.1.x and 2.2.x version.
- Import AliExpress products(simple and configurable) from AliExpress into your selected store.
- Create configurable product if the product has options otherwise, create a simple product.
- Edit the product information(along with images) on AliExpress website before importing to your store.
- Update AliExpress order status from AliExpress chrome extension.
- Import products from the AliExpress Product, Search and Category pages.
- Shop URL verification while registering your Magento store URL.
- Add Product Price Synchronization from AliExpress using cron.
- Description of the product also gets imported same as AliExpress.
- Admin can import AliExpress products website wise.
- The product information like base name, price, product reviews, meta title, meta keywords, meta description, SKU, description(simple tags, HTML tags, and multiple images), and configurable attributes get imported along with the product.
- View all AliExpress Orders in a separate section.
- Automated Order Process for the AliExpress Orders.
- Mass Assign/Un-Assign the imported products to various warehouses.
- Set the Default quantity and cost of the imported products when they are assigned to the warehouse.
- Assign warehouse automatically or manually.
- Google Maps API based address auto-complete.
- Select the email template for order approval and new warehouse account.
- Select shipping methods for every warehouse.
- Separate warehouse manager login for managing the orders and shipments.
- The admin can do complete management (add/edit/delete) of the warehouses.
- The admin can assign warehouses to unassigned orders.
- Add shipping rates information using a CSV file.
- Mention warehouse stock quantity in the products.
- Shipping cost is calculated according to the warehouse location.
- The admin can add warehouse(supplier) products price rules.
- The admin can map Magento category with warehouse category.
- The admin can add the Data-Flow Profile to map Magento product attributes with warehouse product attributes.
- The admin can import multiple warehouse(supplier) products using single CSV, XML, and XLS file.
- Allowed admin to import individual warehouse(supplier) products using CSV, XML, and XLS file.
- Automatically created supplier account if not exist during warehouse products import using CSV, XML, and XLS file.
- Applying price rules on warehouse(supplier) products during import using CSV, XML, and XLS file.
- The admin can view warehouse(supplier) dashboard to analyze sales.
- The admin can view warehouse(supplier) orders.
- The admin can view warehouse(supplier) products.
- Allowed Warehouses(suppliers) to view their dashboard to analyze sales.
- The module properly works with default Magento shipping methods.
- Warehouse manager can manage his order after admin approval
- Admin can add warehouses.
- Each product can be assigned multiple Warehouses
- Admin can import products from Aliexpress with Multiple images, product description, Reviews & Metadata.
- Update AliExpress Edit Popup Model. Manage thumbnail, attribute & Variations price.
- Import swatch images from AliExpress
- In Magento 2.3, Dropship usage MSI feature.
- In Magento 2.3, Each Warehouse is mapped with a Source.
- In Magento 2.3, When creating a warehouse, a source for that will be created and assigned to stocks.
- In Magento 2.3, Quantities are managed through sources in the product edit page.
Rovlet - Beachwear Case Study
Rovlet - Unique textiles, distinguishable prints, the fusion of fashion & classic themes, the quest for the ultimate bikini; these are the elements that have established Rovlet as a leader in premium swimwear and beachwear. Established in 2000, Rovlet is all about the beach – it embodies our feelings on a beach lifestyle inspired by health, freedom, and happiness.
Find out how Rovlet became a leading beachwear brand by sourcing products from dropshipping suppliers and selling them on their own online store via. Webkul's Magento 2 AliExpress Dropship Product Importer.
Bazestarz - Fashion Accessories Case Study
Bazestarz - An online retail company offering the latest fashion accessories, jewelry, and bags for women. It also offers home accessories and pet accessories to customers. Bazestarz always believes in high quality and exceptional customer service. But most importantly, the online fashion retailer believes that shopping is a right, not a luxury.
Bazestarz wanted to start dropshipping business and set up an online shop based on the Magento Open Source e-commerce platform. The dropship business model is hugely popular in the e-commerce industry. Here, the online sellers don't need to manufacture, purchase, hold the inventory or handle the shipment.
Dropship For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/