Marketplace Seller Price Comparison For Magento 2: Marketplace Seller Price Comparison For Magento 2 addon is a much-needed module when you want to compare prices among sellers for a single product, also the seller can add the same product with different prices and stock units.
Please Note - This module is an add-on to the Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Magento 2 Marketplace module first Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module
Product Assign to Seller
The seller can search among the existing products in-store and assign the desired products to themselves.
Product Type Supported
This module only works with Simple, Configurable & Virtual types of products.
Manage Assigned Products(Seller's end)
Sellers can assign a new price, quantity, and conditions to products of other sellers and the admin. Sellers can update their assigned products and also delete them.
Display different sellers on the product page with their prices.
Add Marketplace Seller Price Comparison
After the successful installation of the extension, the admin will be able to configure the settings for the extension. The admin will be able to:-
- Set the Show minimum price on the product page.
- Set the Product Approval Required.
- Set the Product Edit Approval Required.
- Set the Add Product Message For Email.
- Set the “Edit Product Message For Email.
- Select various options for Assign Product to Seller.
Product Management By Seller
The seller can assign any product for himself just by entering the product name. Based on the search result, the seller can select the product and sell their product. While assigning any product the seller will enter details like-
- Select the condition of the product.
- Enter the name of the product.
- Enter the quantity and price of the product.
- Enter product descriptions and upload images.
- The seller can see the assigned products in the “Assign Product List” and can edit or delete the assigned products as well.
Price Comparison Feature On Product Page
The customer can see the list of assigned products along with the main product on the product page. If the admin sets the “Show Minimum Price” option as Yes, then the customer can see the minimum price of that product along with the original product price.
- View lowest price information
- View the number of sellers.
- Link to view seller price comparison.
Seller Price Comparision
Under this section, the buyers will be able to see the same product offered by various sellers with different prices and conditions. Buyers can also view ratings for the sellers offering these products.
- Hover cursor to view product description.
- View images of the assigned products.
- View seller ratings.
- View other seller product condition.
- Sort seller according to price or ratings.
- View stock availability information.
Assigned Product Management By Admin
Under the section "Manage Assign Products", the admin will find all the sellers with the assigned products. Here, the admin will be able to:-
- See a list of all the assigned products.
- Click the "View" button to see the product information.
- Product information shows the information of the associated products as well.
Mass Assigned Product Upload
Facilitates the sellers to Mass Assigned Product Upload using CSV/XLS File and Images Zip.
- Sellers can upload CSV/XLS file.
- Images Zip Upload after updating or entering the image name into the CSV or XLS file.
- A profile gets created after uploading the CSV/XLS File and Images Zip.
- Select Profile and “Run Profile” button.
- The seller can search the assigned product from the “Search For Product” field.
Complete Features List
- Works with Simple, Virtual, and Configurable products.
- Sellers can assign new price, quantity, and conditions to products of other sellers and the admin.
- The admin can check the assigned product information.
- The admin can approve or disapprove of the assigned products.
- A seller can add multiple images while adding an assigned product.
- Sellers can update their assigned products and also delete them.
- Multiple sellers can assign a single product with different prices and quantity.
- Display different sellers on the product page with their prices.
- Customers can add minimum price products to cart from category or product page.
- The product is visible with the minimum price at the category and product page.
- The admin can configure to show the minimum price product on the product page.
- Multi-Lingual support / All language working including RTL.
- The code is fully open & you can customize it according to your need.
- Compatible with the Multi-Store.
- Support Marketplace Per Country Per Product Shipping Module
- Assign products have own per Country/Continent wise shipping price.
- A seller can create multiple assign products
- Admin products can be assigned.
- Assign product information added in the admin product page.
- Galley view added for assigned product on the product page.
- The seller can mass assigned product upload.
CoolMarket - Jamaica’s #1 Online Marketplace
CoolMarket - One of Jamaica's largest eCommerce store with thousands of products and services from sellers all across the country.
The company was founded in December 2013 with just one seller but quickly grew to represent several of Jamaica's most recognizable retail outlets across the island.
With Webkul's Magento 2 Marketplace and Add-Ons, CoolMarket now offers the best-in-class seller-buyer online shopping experience.
Shopping on CoolMarket is made easy through its multiple payment options including credit/debit cards, cash on delivery, direct bank transfer, and easy financing.
Roadzila - European Tire Suppliers Portal
Roadzila - It one of a kind online marketplace created for automotive and tire professionals.
From its online B2B portal, the business buyers can find tires, compare prices, and purchase them from various French and other European suppliers.
Roadzila provides a single platform with the widest choice of over 700 tire brands, 80,000 references, and a stock of over 15 million tires.
Roadzila essentially wants to optimize and simplify the buying process for its B2B clients and further desires to build a commercial relationship between different parties of the tire market.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of the e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento 2
A product that is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers anytime anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.