Marketplace Seller Slider For Magento 2 - Magento 2 Marketplace Seller Slider module is used to create and manage slider in the Marketplace store. The sellers can easily set image slider on their profile page. The seller will first upload images along with their URLs(optional) to the slider and can also set the slider properties.This module helps the sellers to advertise the highlighted features of their store to the buyers.
All uploaded images will look as a slider on the seller’s profile page. If any of the images have been uploaded along with the URL by the seller, the buyer will be redirected to the respective image URL by clicking on the image.
Please Note - This module is an add-on of Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module.
Marketplace Seller Slider For Magento 2 Features
- The seller can upload multiple images for the slider.
- The seller can upload images and save slider settings store view wise.
- The seller can change the slider background color.
- The admin can Enable/Disable the extension via back-end configuration settings.
- The seller can upload the respective image URL for the slider.
- The seller can edit or update URL of an image from the slider.
- The seller can delete any of the images from the slider.
- Seller cans set height and width of the image for the slider.
- The seller can set slider animation speed and slider animation duration for that slider.
- The seller can manage images and slider very easily.
- The seller can upload images and change properties for slider very easily and very fast.
- Buyer can open the image URL from the slider by clicking on the image.
Adding/Uploading Images with URL For The Slider
After the installation of this module, seller can easily view the option called “Manage Seller Slider” on the front-end. The first step is to upload image(s). Seller will select the images and then upload them one by one. Seller can delete any particular image which they don't like.
- Allow seller to upload multiple images with URL.
- The seller can edit URL of the image.
- Seller can even delete the images.
Setting the Speed & Background Color For the Slider
After uploading image(s), seller will do the adjustment regarding the “Image Width”, “Image Height”, “Slider Speed” and “Slider Duration”. After setting the parameters, seller can save it.
- Seller can adjust Image Height.
- Seller can adjust Slider Speed.
- Seller can adjust Slider Duration.
- Seller can adjust image Width.
- Seller can select the background color for the Slider banner.
Seller Profile View
After uploading the images and doing the setting for the speed, width and height, customer can see the image slider on the Seller's profile. Customer can use front and back arrows for changing the images as well.
- Customer can view the image slider on the seller's profile page.
- Customer can click on the image to redirect to the image URL link.
- Customer can use front and back arrows for changing the images of the slider.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Seller Slider For Magento 2 Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/