Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smartphones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the sellers too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have an Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
The app can provide small-scale retailers to showcase their product in a marketplace as SOUQ. This app can be helpful to all the sellers in the marketplace, the store owner and the customer who is using the app.
Our Opencart Marketplace Mobile App is fully compatible with our Opencart Marketplace Module. To use this Mobile App, you must have installed Opencart Marketplace module.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App Features
Seller central features:
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Seller Location is mentioned on the map.
- A seller can view the information about the Total Orders placed/Total Sales done
- A seller can monitor the insight of total buyers for the seller & Sales Analytics.
- A seller can able to add the product and it has the facility to edit/delete the product.
Customer central features:
- The customer can contact the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page.
- A user can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on the map.
- Multiple currency and multiple languages are supported including Arabic RTL.
- Reward Point, gift voucher and coupon code functionality present.
- Users can apply to become a seller.
- Voice product search
- Multi-Currency Support
- A customer has an option to add the product to my wishlist.
- Support Multi-language
- A customer can view the list of sellers selling their items at the marketplace and check their profile as well.
Marketplace Landing Page
Opencart Mobikul Marketplace provides a ravishing Landing Page where the user can see information about the latest sellers & the latest products that have been added to the Marketplace. Here a buyer can check the profile of the seller or can go through the products listed and can add those products to the shopping cart.
- The Seller page display details about latest sellers & the latest products.
- From the seller page, the user can check the Seller profile and check the listed products.
- The user can add the products into the cart or can add them into the Wish List.
In the Seller Profile page, the customer can get all the information related to any particular seller like Seller Name, Average rating of that seller, Profile details, About Seller shop and the collection of seller's products. The customer can leave their reviews about the seller also. Seller location is also displayed using google maps.
- The customer will see details like Seller Name, Average rating of that seller, Profile details, About Seller shop and the collection of seller's products.
- The customer can also check Seller Location by Google Map.
The app gives the ability to the store sellers to review the activities being conducted on products related to them. Here the seller can see.
- The Total Orders placed,
- Total Sales done,
- Total Buyers for the seller,
- Sales Analytics showing the graph for orders vs customers, and
- Latest orders that have been placed for the seller's product.
This will allow the sellers to easily manage the products being sold. Thus, helping in better sales and attraction of maximum customer on the store.
In Seller Order, the seller can view and manage their orders in a very efficient way. This section has a list of all the orders that have been placed by the different customers. The seller can view any order and can see different information like Order id, Shipping address, Payment method used, description of the Item ordered and the Order status with the date.
Multi-Merchant Android and IOS app
With the growth in smartphone users, the e-commerce store owners are now shifting from website to store. So, to fulfill the requirement we have Opencart Multi-Vendor Mobile App.
The native app works natively on the device which can be published on Play store for Android Phone users and App Store for iOS Phone users. The App gives the functionality of Seller side also. So, be it any type of user now the store owner can make its store easily accessible and can increase the sales. With this app the user can
- Easily accessible.
- Seller and store can take advantage of the based app to attract more customers.
Multi-Seller Mobile API
This Multi-Seller app with the help of REST API can extend the seller based features to the app. That is, now the seller-centric features can be used in the app. The app features here uses API to get reflected in the app. The seller can accomplish multiple purposes here-
Multilingual and RTL support
The localization of the app is one the most important feature of any e-commerce based app. The app can become a much efficient mode of attracting the customer.With the ability of translation, it can prove to be even more advanced form.
Not only translation the app is quite responsive and will change its layout from LTR to RTL if there is a modification in language type.
- Better Customer Interaction
- Optimized UI
- Effective conversion rate.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/