Magento 2 Vendor Credit Management Marketplace Add-on: With the help of Marketplace Seller Credit Management for Magento 2 provides credit management to the sellers. The seller can set the value for one credit point.
Using this module Seller can offer credit points based on "Total Sale", "Product Price", and "Particular product". The customer can apply multiple seller's credit points on the checkout page and the shopping cart page.
Please Note - This module is an add-on of Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module.
The seller can create credit rules for credit points.
The Customer can apply credit points at cart and checkout page.
Customer credit detail
Customer can see his/her Total credit, Total debit credit, and Remaining credit.
Price per credit point
Seller can set the price of one credit point.
What is the use of this module and why should I use it?
If you are looking for a plugin which will enable your marketplace sellers to reward their most loyal and active customers. Then using seller credit marketplace add-on, the sellers can build loyalty reward program for their customers. Every seller can customize the credit rules for their customers to earn the reward points. Using loyalty rewards points, the customers will be encouraged to make the repeat purchases from the same seller.
Vendors Credit List for Admin
The admin can able to see credit amount in the customer order and also able to see seller's credit details in the grid -
- The admin can see seller’s credit details like product id, seller name, status, customer name, number of credits.
- The admin can see the type of transaction like credit, debit in the seller's credit details.
- The admin can see the credit description in the seller's credit detail.
- The admin can see the “Credited Amount” by checking the order ID of the customer.
- The admin can see seller’s credit details in a grid.
Create Credit Rules
The seller can set a value per credit point, create credit rules and manage “My Credits Manager Rule”. The Seller will set the amount for the point credits and also set credit points as well as the date.
- The seller can enter “price per credit point”
- The seller can set the date “to and from” for the credit points
- The seller can set the number of credit points for credit rule.
- The seller can choose the credit rule on which credit points will be applicable.
- The seller can delete any created credit rule from " My credit manage Rule".
View and Manage Credit Rules
The seller can create three types of credit rules to provide the credit point to his/her customer. And the customer will get the credit points according to the credit rules -
- Credit Based on "Total Sales”, then credit points will be provided on the total sales value. Here seller will set the particular sales amount for the particular seller.
- Credit based on" Product Price”, then credit points will be provided to the customer based on the specific price of the product. Here the seller enters the specified amount/price of the product.
- Credit based on " Particular Product”, then credit points will be provided to the customer based on any particular product which is selected by the seller.
The buyer/customers can view their credit details under “credit details”. The customer able to see his/her total credit, total debit credit, and remaining credit in the tabs.
- The buyer can view all the credit points in a list, description of each credit, transaction type and date of credit created in the credit details.
- Total Credits - Here the buyer can view the seller name, total number of credit and the amount for “total credits”.
- Total Debits - Here the buyer can see the number of credit points debited and the amount debited.
- Remaining Credit - Here buyer can view total credit, debited credit and remaining credit.
Complete Features list
- The seller can set price per credit point.
- The seller can create credit rules.
- Credit rules are based on Total Sales, Product Price, Particular Product.
- The buyer can see their credit details like Total Credits, Debits, and Remaining Credits.
- The buyer can apply for multiple seller credits in the same order and also delete them.
- The buyer can apply credit points on the checkout page and shopping cart page.
- The admin can see Seller’s Credit, with credit description, Order description, status from the admin panel.
- The codes are open source so it can be customized as per the requirement.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento 2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.