Marketplace Seller Badge For Magento 2: Marketplace Seller Badge System for Magento 2 allows the admin to add badges for different sellers according to their performance. This badge will appear at seller profile page so that buyers can know about the performance of the particular seller and the admin can manage the seller badge.
Please Note: This module is an add-on of Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module.
Marketplace Seller Badge For Magento 2 Features -
- The admin can create multiple badges.
- The admin can assign multiple badges to multiple sellers.
- The buyer can see badges on seller’s profile page.
- The admin can delete or change the status of badges.
- The admin can manage the seller’s badge.
- Admin can set rank of each badge from the admin-panel.
- The codes are open source and it can be customized as per the requirement.
What is the use of this module and why should I use it?
Using Magento 2 Seller Badge Marketplace Add-on, the admin can assign badges to the sellers based on their activities. This extension will allow the admin to create the badges and then rank the badges accordingly. After that admin can assign the badges to the seller in the marketplace.
The buyers will find these assigned badges on the seller profile page. After checking the rank of the badges, customers can find if the seller is a trusted one & how is the performance of the seller.
In the back-end, under the Seller Badges menu admin can add new badge to any of its seller by going to “manage badges”. Here admin can add new badge by providing “name”, assigning “rank” for that particular badge.. Admin can select any of the badge and can disable or delete it.
In the “mange seller badges”, admin can view all the sellers of the marketplace. Admin can select the seller and can assign the badge to any seller”.
- Admin can create new badge from the back-end.
- Admin can add new badge to any seller.
- Admin can remove the badge from any seller as well.
- Admin can disable or enable any badge from the back-end.
On the front-end, seller can view the badge under the tab “seller profile”. The badge is awarded by the admin based on the seller's performance and it encourages the seller as well.
- Seller gets the badge from the admin based on their performance.
- Badge helps in increasing the sales of the seller.
The buyer can view the awarded badge by going to the seller's profile. Badge helps a lot in building the confidence of the buyer for any seller and it directly increases the sale of that seller.
- Seller can view the badge from “seller profile”.
- Buyer can view the badge by going into the seller profile.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Seller Badge For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/