Marketplace Seller Vacation for Magento 2: With the help of Magento2 marketplace seller-vacation module, Sellers can set the vacation message for their customers on their profile when their store is closed. Sellers set vacation for a date interval and can set display status on/ off for their product.
The admin can disable either “add to cart” button or "Product disable" for the products if in case the seller is not available to fulfil the orders for a certain time period. The admin can set "add to cart label" and "cart page label" for the seller's product for the closed shop.
Please Note - This module is an add-on of Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module.
Seller Vacation Message
Seller can set a vacation message to notify the admin and customers.
For the automatic enabling & disabling of Seller’s products according to the Vacation Setting, the admin has to setup cron.
Admin can set the duration for the vacation.
Sellers can set their product display status.
Admin can set labels for " add to cart " and "shopping cart page"
Seller collection page
If the vacation status is on then the customer can see the vacation message on Seller’s profile and seller’s collection page.
What is the use of this module and why should I use it?
If you want to eliminate the chances of getting the bulk of orders when the seller is on vacation. Then, Magento 2 Seller Vacation Marketplace Add-On is one such solution using which the sellers can inform their customers that they will not be available to sell the products for a particular time duration.
With this module, the seller can disable the orders requests on their products. The seller can ‘Disable’ the product i.e. the products will be hidden from the marketplace.
Else choose to disable ‘Add to Cart’ option i.e. the buyers will be able to view the product in the marketplace but they cannot add the product to their cart. This way the sellers don’t have loads of orders to process at once when they return from the vacation.
With the help of this module, the store owner can disable either “add to cart” button or "Product disable" for the products if in case the seller is not available to fulfil the orders for a certain time period.
Admin can see the seller's vacation grid under the tab “Marketplace Management > Manage Seller Vacation”. Here admin can view the vacation grid for the sellers who have put their store off for the vacation.
Allow admin to set seller product to disable type
- Product Disable – allow admin to put cart page label.
- Add to cart Disabled – allow admin to put Add to Cart page label and Cart page label.
- The admin can see Seller name, vacation message, product status from the admin panel.
Magento Marketplace Seller Vacation is a very useful add-on for the Magento2 Marketplace module. This add-on allows the seller to put vacation message for their customers on their profile when their store is closed.
The seller also has an option for disabling the products on vacation and seller can also keep the vacation status on or off for their shop.
- The seller can set the vacation status on or off
- Allow the seller to set the vacation duration
- The seller can add vacation message to notify the customer and the admin.
- Allow seller to disable the products during the vacation.
Seller Collection Page During Vacation
Using Magento2 Marketplace Seller Vacation module, the buyer would be informed about the unavailability of the seller.
The seller products will be visible to the buyers along with the seller message, by which the buyers will know that the seller is on vacation and will not be available.
- Buyer will see the message set by the seller.
- Buyer cannot add products in the cart.
- The customers only able to see the products during seller vacation.
- The vacation message will be displayed on the Seller Profile page.
- The customer can see the vacation message on the Seller Collection Page.
- The customers cannot add products to the cart.
Add to Cart and Cart Page Label
The admin selects Seller Product Disable Type as “Add to Cart Disabled” then the message will be displayed to customers which the admin has set in ” Cart page Lable For Close Shop” text box.
The admin selects Seller Product Disable Type as “Add to Cart Disabled” then the message will be displayed to customers which the admin has set in “Add To Cart Lable For Close Shop” text box.
- The customer able to see the message instead of "Add to Cart " button which is set by the admin.
- Cart Page Lable message will be displayed on the cart page if the product already in the cart before seller vacation.
Complete Features List
- Seller’s vacation setting provided on seller dashboard.
- Sellers can set vacation for a date interval.
- Sellers can set their product display status.
- Admin can choose “product disable” or add to cart disable” button to disable when the seller is on vacation.
- For the automatic enabling & disabling of Seller’s products according to the Vacation Setting, admin has to setup cron.
- The admin can see Seller name, vacation message, product status from the admin-panel.
- Fully open source and can be customized as per the requirement.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento 2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Seller Vacation For Magento 2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/